What I Said Before?

You are My Destiny

In Kim sungsaengnim’s room

"What happen, sungsaeng?”, Karam said while sitting. You just stand up. "I'll leave for 2 weeks, there are the files that I need to finish", said Kim Sungsaeng while playing his glasses. "So?", asked Karam somewhat understand what is going Kim sungsaeng will said. "Both of you help me to do it", Kim sungsaeng said and smiled.

"Aish, like what i thought", you said. Karam just shook his head. "450 pieces only, and should be gathered one more week", Kim sungsaeng said relaxed. "MWO?!", Karam surprised. "450 pages", connect you. "Well, I think you agree with me, this is for you", Kim sungsaeng said deliver all papers to Karam, and go.

"Aigo, jinjja", Karam spat, staring at you. "Well, what can we do now? I can finished that alone, bring that to me ", you said intend to do it all alone. "Yah! You?! I will help you. From tomorrow until the work is complete, you have to go home with me", Karam said. "Huh?! No way!", You said annoyed and embarrassed. "What ever”, Karam said and left. You are annoyed and simply stomp your feet to see the departure of that boys.

TAP

Someone tapped your shoulder. You turn around and it Sunggyu, grade 3 Chairperson. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo", you said and bend. "Ahn__?", Asked Sunggyu. You nod. "Have you seen Karam?", Asked Sunggyu. "Just now he's gone", you said politely. "Oh, thank you", said Sunggyu and go.

'Why do they always look for Karam?', though you and go.

In the library...

"Sora", you said approached Sora who was reading a book, with her soul mate, Hyunmin. "Hey, where have you been?", Said Sora. "There's work",  you said smiling, scratching your head is not itchy. "Karam must keep you busy", Hyunmin said with a laugh. "Shh, lower your voice", You said told Hyunmin to silent. Sora just look and for some reason she looks jealous.

'I'm bored here, just being a mosquito', you muttered looking around.

Seeing Mrs. Lee difficulties took the book on the top shelf, you have the initiative to help her.
"Saem, what’s wrong?", You asked while holding the ladder. "I don’t dare to take the book over there", said Mrs. Lee. "I'll help you”, you said smiling and climb the ladder.

"Ya ~! Ahn__ ",  Karam said call you.

"Wa .. wait! the ladder is... ", before Mrs. Lee said that the ladder is broken. You're in shock and slipping.

"WATCH OUT!", Shouted Sora.

BRUAGH!

Sora silent and shocked.

Karam didn’t say any word.

"Agh!", Grinned Hyunmin already under you. You are shocked and holding your lips. 'Serious!! Earlier we touched lips!', You shocked, and immediately turned to Sora. Sora pouted and left the library. "Sora-yah!", You shouted. "Wake up!!", Karam said pull your hands. Hyunmin immediately ran after Sora.

Wanted to ran, your foot was injured by a falling ladder. "Sora-yah! Argh!", You cried in pain. "Come here!", Karam said with annoyed eyes and carry you. "I.. I can walk alone", You said asked Karam to drop you down. But Karam was silent and bring you to the nurse.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Sungsaeng ...", Karam little surprised to see who is in the health, Jaejoong and Boram. "Oh, waegureyo?" Jaejoong said. "O.. Treat her wounds", Karam said. "I'm fine", you said intend to run after Sora. "Shut up!" Karam said with a strong gaze that is very cold and piercing. You just shut up and down.

Boram compresses your leg is injure, and providing alcohol to clean it. "Well, Ahn__~ Karam is really worrying about you", Jaejoong said as he your hair. Boram just smiled and bandage your wounds. "You're a great couple",  Boram remarked with a laugh. "Karam's not my boyfriend!", You cried irritably. Boram and Jaejoong was silent. "So?", Boram said, putting aid box. "And he probably won’t like me!", You said again.

‘A ... what I said before?!'.

"Then you love him?" Jaejoong asked. You quickly shook your head. Boram smile. "You like him", Boram said. "But he likes you! Oops! ", You immediately shut your mouth after let slip reveals everything. Boram and Jaejoong was silent. "Ex ... excuse me", you said forcing your legs to run. Boram and Jaejoong suddenly smiled and appeared to be doing something bad.

To be continued

PS : PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!!!!!