Confession

You are My Destiny

"So what do you want now?", Asks you the time of entry into Karam’s room. "Do this", said Karam gave half an attachment to you. You furrowed your brow and take it. "Wait, where are you going?", Said Karam. "To the library, you want me to do it, right?", You ask, don’t understand Karam’s desire. "Do it here", said Karam. You just shut up and sit down, do it immediately without protest.  

30 Minutes later ...

"Done", you said, putting it on the table. Karam who waiting for you even fall asleep. You smiled at his sleeping pose somehow looks beautiful. You look to the other two leaflets. 'Looks like he was alone doing anything else', you think and smile. "Why your smiling so?", Karam said that he is not fully asleep. "So I can’t smile?", You ask. Karam looked up and stared at you.

"M.. MWO?", You asked nervously. "I want to express my love to Boram", said Karam. You're surprised, but stay still. "So?", Asks you bear the pain in your heart. "What should I give to her?", Karam asked again. "Molla ~ gift won’t last as long as it", connect you again. Karam nodded. "YAH!", Called Sora from the outside. You saw sighs saw Sora’s arrival. "Jah, I can only say fighting'", you said and left. "Gomawo", Karam said smiling happy.

~ ~ ~ ~

When Sora and Hyunmin leaves you, you stopped at the library. Shut your face and cry. 'Haah ~ why it’s been like this?', You think with tears. "Well, are you crying again?", Said a person who sits next to you. You are shocked and rush quickly remove your tears. "Mi .. mika sunbae", you said. Mika smiled. "What happen?", Said Mika.

You shook his head. "Just my eyes in pain", you said lying. "Well, if you don’t want to tell", said Mika continued to sit next to you. "Why you here?", You ask. "I was just passing by and saw you here, look frustrated", said Mika laughs. "Your hands and your eyelashes flicks, I'm jealous”, you muttered. Mika was silent and looked at you weird. "Stop saying my hand flicks or so", Mika said. "You don’t like that?", You ask. "Well, many people said I’m a feminine man", continued Mika again. "Buh ... hahaha", you are laughing loud. "Shh!", Said Mika warn you when you're in the library.

"Just laugh until you die”, said Mika ever see you giggling. “But even though feminine, you're the ideal man of the ideal woman”, you continued. "Only this time there is someone talked like that", said Mika laughs. “Eh? Am I wrong? ", Asks you again. “Many people are reluctant to approach me because of my nature”, said Mika. "Ah, yes ~ you look scary and mysterious", you replied honestly. Mika nodded. "Don’t you go to home?", Mika asked when looking at the clock. "What time is it?", You ask. "6:40 PM", said Mika.

You are shocked and awake. "Uwaa! Mom will scold me", you said all of a sudden panic and take your bags. "Hey, I will take you home", said Mika. "No ..No need, sunbaenim, thank you and bye", said you ran in a hurry. "Be careful", said Mika and then leave.

At home ...

"Where were you?", Omma said grimly. "Mi ... mianhaeyo, omma", said you scratching your head that’s not itchy. "Luckily, my aunt came and handles it all", continued omma again. "Mianhaeyo, I totally forgot”, you said again. "Never mind, after all has happened, just wash now", said your mother. "Nae", said you came into your room.

 You go into your room with mixed feelings and mixed over the sight of a large parcel on the table. "What is this?", You asks and open it. White teddy bear and cute letter are inside there. "This is .....", you think and read.

Hey, Mika desu

stopped crying, I'm bored to see you like that
Your smile more beautiful compared to the rainbow
So, I hope you can smile again

From: Mika

"Mwoya?", You think after reading and smiling. 'It's a bit cheesy', murmured you again and take thr doll. Hug it and make it friends to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You can smile and do your usual job as head of the class with pleasure. Karam kept thinking about how to express his feelings to Boram and continue to seek advice from you.

"Ah, Ahn__", calling Jaejoong sungsaeng who see you through.
"Nae", ask you relax.
"Where is Karam?", He said.
"Ah, he's in his room? why? ", you ask.
"I just wanted to give this", said Jaejoong smiled and gave you that paper.
"What is this?", You ask.
"Invitation to my engagement with Boram", he said again.
"......................", You're surprised to hear that.
"Hey, please give it to Karam", Jaejoong said to you.
"Ah, yes”, you said and left.

2 days later...

You didn’t give that invitation to Karam. You're reading a book in the library. Karam comes with a neatly dressed, and a bunch of flowers in his hand. You look at him.

'He will express his feelings now', you think, looking at Karam is up to you.

"How do I look?", Said Karam.
"Not bad", you said, nodding.
"Mwoya~ pray for me! Wish me luck!", Karam said and ruffled your hair.
"Hmm ~ went fast", you said and push Karam’s hand.
"So, bye-bye!", Said Karam and go.
You hold your head quiet.

'It's stupid’, you thought and closed the book. Return to your class.

+ + +

Karam asked Boram to meet him at the back of the church's school. Boram come on time because she is the right person with an appointment. Boram silent saw Karam who dressed up and appeared to hide something.

 "Do you need something, Karam-ah?", Said Boram. Karam immediately handed the flowers to Boram. "Oh?", Boram looked puzzled silence, she could only blink her eyes. "I liked you nuna", Karam said looked embarrassed, his ears look red. Boram looked to the right and left, hoping no one noticed. She dropped the flower of his presence.

Your POV start (* ^ ^ *):

'Ah, these days there's nothing can i do?', I though walked around the school is large enough. 'What is Boram’s answer to Karam?', I thought. I shook my head and trying not to think about Karam now. I stopped to see a white church in the park behind the school. 'Beautiful .... Oh!', I was surprised to see Karam who handed flowers to Boram sungsaeng. 'What will they do?', I thought. Boram sungsaeng like going to kiss him.

 Dark?

 End

"Don’t see that", Mika said close your eyes. You smile and hold your hand. "Gwenchanayo, I'm fine", you said when your sound seem vibrating. Mika actually attract and hug you. "Just cry if you want", Mika said. You just paused for a moment. And your tears falling slowly. Mika just your hair and said, "Cry until you're satisfied".

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

You wash your face with water. Mika came in with his handkerchief and give it to you. "Thank you", you said. "For what?", asked Mika. "You have helped me, Mika sunbaenim", continued you. Mika pulled your hand and tell you to sit. "Wae ... waegureyo?", Asks you to Mika. "To be honest ....", said Mika. You swallow hard because it was able to guess the next words.

"I like you", Mika said.

to be continued

 

Hello~ i'm back

Sorry for the really late update~

i'm being sick for 1 month

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!