Karam's Uncle

You are My Destiny

You walk alone in the lobby because Sora was busy with extra curricular assignment is as a journalist.

"Ya ~ Ahn__" Someone calls your name with a sneer. You turn your body and look back. 5 to 6 women, class 2 and class 3. "Why?", You ask them. "Can you come with us for a moment?", Asked one of the most striking-looking. You just nodded and followed them.


Wow, what today is? Why am I so unlucky?
 

They bring you back to the school backyard. You're just quiet and didn’t intend to fight. "Since when you can close with Karam-goon?", they said began to show signs of wanting to oppress. "I… I don’t understand ", you said shook your head.

Amuse to hear Karam’s name. "Don’t be evasive", shouted one of them and encourage you until fell down.

 "Ouch", you just hold your arm and clean sand attached. When the one of the senior going to hit you.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?", He shouted. Making the seniors blurred.

You just shut up and tried to stand.

"Huh, bad day," you murmured.

"Are you okay?", He said. "Yes", you said and still see who is helping you.
 

He?

He was the man the other day chatting with Karam at the school gates. Apparently he was the health teacher at this school.

"Hey", He said wake you from your reverie. "Ah, I'm fine", you said smiled awkwardly.

"Are you Ahn__ from class 1-A?", He said. You nodded. "Then you're the vice chairman of the class 1-A?", He asked again. You nodded.

"Why are you supposed to know?", Ask your curiosity.

"From ....", Before he finished his words.

"From me", Karam said refers to himself firmly.

"Oh", you said flat while continuing to look into your arm.

"That hurt?" Karam asked. "No", you said. "Really?", Karam smirked and pull your hand as he pressed it.

"UUGH! Hey! ", You shouted in pain and immediately pull your hand.

"Why you shout?", Karam said cold as well taunt. "That’s hurt", you said ashamed. "Ahaha, babo ya", Karam said and laugh very loose.

 

For the first time I saw him laughing like that
 

Because you continued to saw him, Karam immediately uncomfortable. "Hyung, treat her, bandage her wound", Karam said and then leave.

"Hyung?", Frankly you.

"Oh, you didn’t know it? Come to the nurse, I'll explain", He said and pulled you into the nurse.

I don’t know? What don’t I know?

After he treated you, he immediately sat down and put his glasses.

"My name is Jaejoong, I'm Karam’s uncle", he said smiling.

"Uncle!? Why did he called you with 'hyung'? You also doesn’t fit into ‘uncle’ ", you shouted firmly and honestly.

"Well ~ I don’t like he called me with uncle, so I told him to call me with 'hyung'", he said smiling.

"Oh", you said smiling like getting information about Karam.

 

To be continued

 

PS : Gaaah! Chapter 4! how? is this good? why no comment yet? do you hate this? T^T please comment and by the way this day's LOVE LETTERS FOR THE BOSS trending in twitter! KEEP TRENDING ! KEEP TRENDING! Bbyong <3