Such a Poor Girl

You are My Destiny

The next day...

"Omma, I go now", you said and left.

'Today I need to find Sora', you think.

You paused as opened the door and whether there is Karam who standing in front of your house with his bicycle. You just gave a cynical look and leave. Karam follow you from behind.

"Ya ~", Karam called. You are silent, not looking back. "Ya, Babo! Stupid class leader!", shouted Karam and very loud. More and more annoying. "YAAAAAAAAAA!", You turn around and look fiery.

"Finally facing here too~", Karam said, laughing. "What do you want? Stupid old man!", You asked. "Apologize", said Karam. "You know how to apologize for apparently", mocked you. "Therefore, I will take you to school", said Karam. "No, thanks", you said and walked away from him.

Karam immediately hold your hand. "No way, no one can refuse me", Karam said attract you. You can just grab his hands and go up to the bike.

"You are not funny anymore", Karam sneered when pedaling. "Then stopped here", you said to give square off for the fall. "Ya, why are you sensitive these days?", Karam said annoyed. "It's not your affair", you said.

Karam and accelerate his pedaling in upset. "Ya .. Yaaa!", You shouted in surprise. "This is punishment because you so !", Karam said keep pedaling. "PARK HYUN CHUL!!!", you shouted irritably.
 

 ~ ~ ~

In school ...

Class 1-B

"Have you seen Sora?", You asked some friends. "Her bag is exist, maybe she in the library", said one of student. You nod. "Gomawo", you said and ran.

Clunk

You hit person again and hit the same person. Mika. "Ouch!", Mika cried and held your body so that you don’t fall. "Su ... sunbae, I'm sorry", you replied with a bow. "Gwenchanayo, but you always hit me", Mika said, laughing. "Sorry", you said looking down.
 

Your POV start (* ^ ^ *):

'Argh! I hit someone again’, I muttered, and looked at him. 'Why do I always hit him?'. "Su ... sunbae, I'm sorry," I replied with a bow. "Gwenchanayo, but you always hit me", Mika sunbae said laughed at me. "Sorry", you said looking down. "Today you're upset, aren’t you?", Mika said holding my face. 'Yeah, he's right', I murmured as i lowered his hand. "Why every time I can see sense of peace from his face?', I thought. 'Eh? Something fall down', I thought again "Eh? Ya! Are you all right?", Mika said panic.

End

At Mika’s room, chairman of grade 3 has a separate room.

"So because of that?", Mika asked after you told him everything. "Hmm", you said wiping the tears from your eyes. "I was surprised to see you cry", Mika said. "I just don’t know if I cried", you said trying to laugh. "Mika-hyung!", Karam said opened the door, Injun and Jay with him there.

"Oh", Injun surprised to see you in the room. "Nuna, annyeong", Jay said with a smile. "What happen?", asked Mika. Karam looked at you briefly and immediately turned away. You are silent.

"This is ...... blah .. blah ...", Karam said about his duties to Mika. "Mika-oppa, I’ll go now", you said lazy linger there. "Nae, ah! That will be okay", Mika said and still explain the task Karam.

'Sora where the heck is she?', Murmured you and continue search. Of the classroom, cafeteria, roof of the school, library, toilets, gym and others. "Where’ s she? Eh? ", You see Sora and Hyunmin together near the lake. They were making out. Sora put her head on Hyunmin’s shoulder.

'Jinjja!', mumbling you upset and walked up to them.

PLAK!

You hit their head. "Ya! AHN__!", Shouted Sora holds her head. "Damn! I fear for your loss!", you said upset and intend to go. "Wait", Sora pull your hand. "Sorry, make you worry, this is Hyunmin", Sora said introduced Hyunmin again. "I know", you said. "Yes, now he's my boyfriend", said Sora blushed. Hyunmin just laughed. "Eh?! Since when? Congratulations! ", You lost a sense of annoyance when you heard Sora say the word 'boyfriend'.

"Hehe, since the incident that happened yesterday", Sora said with a smile. "Aish", you hit Sora's head again. "Mianhae", you said again. "Relax, I already take a revenge today",  Sora said again. "So you guys kiss?", You asked, staring at Hyunmin nasty. "Euy, your eyes~! stop it", Hyunmin said shut your face. "HUHAHEHO 'Chukhaheyo'", you said.

"How about you?", asked Sora. Suddenly you stopped and thought about Karam again. "I don’t know", you said, smiling sadly. "Ya! Don’t give us a look like that", said Hyunmin and Sora together. "Nae!", Said you stick your tongue out.

'AHN__, chair person called you to his room'

"Oh? I’ll go now", you said and ran off. "Poor girl", Hyunmin said. "She can handle it", said Sora smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To be continued!

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!