Your Punishment

You are My Destiny

Art class was in the beginning...

'So her name is Boram, Boram sungsaengnim', muttered you as you continued to admire your teachers who are teaching. Out of boredom, you look around.

'Eh?', You fell silent at the sight of Karam's face turned pink and continued to stare at Boram sungsaengnim, come evil thoughts for a moment.

PLUK ...

You throw the paper onto Karam’s table. 'You like Boram sungsaengnim? You doesn’t suit to her! '. After Karam read it, he immediately tore it up and made you laugh.
"Ehem", said Boram sungsaengnim to not noisy.

After school, you intend to see Sora in his class.

"Sora," You said as opened her class’s door. Flawless masculine man out of the classroom, saying "Goodbye", and waved his hand at Sora. And of course Sora do that back.
"Ya, Who is he?", Ask you and hit Sora’s waist.
"Ouch, he’s Hyunmin", Sora said holds her waist.
"Aigo ~, first time in school is to meet love, I'd see Judgement", you muttered.
"Haha, why? Because you are in the same class with him? I want being classmate with a cool, smart guy like Karam ", said Sora length.
"Whatever, let's go home", you said pulled Sora out of the classroom.

Near the school gate ...

"Wuah, cool guy", Sora said saw a man standing in front of the gate looking for someone.
"Not my type", you said when you saw his face, cool but not the kind of your type.
"Oh", Sora said and continued her path. But the moment, you see someone coming toward him.
"Yaya, wait", you said to stop Sora. "You said he's not your type", taunted her.

"It wasn’t! But look who's to him? ", You said and pointed to Karam.
"Woo, Karamie goon, They look so similar, no doubt seeing the God’s face like that", Sora said was fascinated by two people who make all the girls who pass being noise.
 "Hey, you hate hi, right? But why do you look so curious? ", Sora said tempt you.
"Well, I look to find his weakness", You said deny Sora’s words.
"Really?", Said Sora for sure. "True", you said nodded.

 "Let's go home, I'm sleepy", Sora said and then pull you. "Ya.. Ya," you said. 'Eh, Boram sungsaengnim?', You think after seeing Boram come, but you actually have to go because Sora was drag you to go home.

In the evening ...

"HEEEEEEEEE?!", You shouted surprised after you see who's sending you e-mail at night.
"Ya! Noisy! ", Sora said threw a pillow at your direction. You deflect and re-looking at your phone.
'Karam? Ah, I forgot that I was exchanging e-mails to him’, you thought as opened the e-mail.

'Hey, talkative woman. Good night. I just wanted to say don’t be late for tomorrow and everyday, I'll hassle if i have a vice-chairman of the class who are lazy like you. Jaa, so don’t let you complicate me, ok? Bye~'.

"What? He's so proud! Just because the chairman of 1 grade ", muttered you upset and immediately threw your phone, go to bed.

The next day ...

"UARGH! I'm late", shrieked the moment you wake up and see it already at 07:15 AM. By rushing you ran to the bathroom, getting ready and went downstairs.

"OMMA! Why you didn’t wake me up?! ", You protest. "Already 5 times, you don;t want to wake up", said your mother while eating breakfast.

"Where's Sora?", Asked you again. "Oh, she's already left this morning, she said she wanted to go home first to take something", said your mom. "Tsk! That kiddo”, you muttered and hurried out.

Start your POV! In panic:

Ouch, why so long?! I might be late again! Karam will surely berate and oppress me!, I muttered irritably. Ah, Arrived! I ran and the bell rang before I could go into school. I'm in the end now.

End

"You're late," Karam said with an annoyed face covered with goggles.
"Uuh! This is because of the clock off, not my fault ", you said defended yourself.
"Aish, jinjja ~ why there are fools who accepted at prestigious schools like this?", Muttered Karam, his hands on his hips. You can only pout.

"Squatting", he said. "Eh?", You shouted in shock. "I say squat, so squat", Karam said with a look of annoyance. "Okay..okay, why only me?", your indignation. “Just squat”, he said.

"Wuh, Karam-ah, don't you think its too bad?", Asked someone, it is Mika, chairman of grade 2.


"No, it suits to her", Karam said. You can just mutter, stared at him annoyed.
"Come, quickly come in", Mika said, smiling at you and encourage Karam.
You laugh and say 'Thank you' on Mika and then leave. "Beware if you're late again", shouted Karam threaten you.

To be continued~

PS : I love Karam so much and also Dae Guk Nam Ah, i think my grammar still bad T^T i hope you'll like this!! please comment and also subcribes! >0<

I need Co-author who can repair my grammar! help me <3 <3