Man Shouldn’t be Crying

You are My Destiny

Chapter 9

"Boram sungsaengnim ~!", you said and very surprised to see her presence. "What are sungsaengnim doing here?", asked Karam. "I want to introduce you, my girlfriend," Jaejoong said smiled and pulled Boram.

Karam paused with sad look becase before he confess her, he already rejected.

"Congratulations ~", Karam said flatly. "Are you sad?", Jaejoong asked after seeing Karam’s expression. "I'm glad hyung, just a little bit tired", Karam said, smiling bitterly. 'He's lying,' you muttered when you saw Karam’s facial expression.

 "Take a rest! I just wanted to introduce Boram, now I want take her home", Jaejoong said. "Ne", Karam said still trying to smile.

"Good-bye, cute couple," Boram said smiling. They leave and the door closed.

Karam silence and put down his pen. "Karam, are you okay?", Asks you to worry.

"Uh, i.. Yes," Karam said in a trembling voice.

"I’m sorry”, you said. Karam still silence and staring at you. "Why you apologize?", asked Karam didn’t understand. "I didn’t tell you from the beginning. You in pain, aren’t you?", you said.

"Why are you so good to me? No need to pity me", Karam said with a bitter laugh.

'I want to cry', muttered you, fighting back your tears.

 "Let’s continue this", Karam said took his pen and went back to help you do that task. "O..okay," you said and immediately do it.

20 minutes later

7:15 PM

"Thanks," you said to Karam and intend to go home. "Where is your home? I will take you there ", Karam said took his jacket.

"N ... no, I can go home by myself!", You shouted, and then leave. "Ya ~!", Karam chasing you.

"I've said before, I can go home by myself", you said declined Karam’s offer.

"Stupid! It's late, dangerous!", Karam said pull your hand. "Ya~! Park Hyun Chul!", you said again.

"What?", ask Karam. "Your eyes look watery", you mocking him. Karam laugh but tears.

"Ya .. Ya, uljimaseyo", you said felt guilty and panic instantly. "Sorry, man shouldn’t be crying," Karam said wiping his tears.

 10 minutes away...

"We’re here, thank you", you said to Karam. "Your house is near to mine", Karam said. "That's why I said no need to take", you said, hands on your hips.

"Well~ Well~ whatever, I’ll go home now", Karam said, waving his hand. "Himneyo", you said. Karam just waved his hand and keep it running.

When you intend to go in.

"Woohoo, you go home with Park Hyun Chul! What's the hell happened here? ", teased Sora to you.

"Tsk, I’m not in my mood for joking, Sora-ah!", you said.

"Why you not funny this day, what's wrong? Tell it to me ", Sora said patted your shoulder. "This not the right time for tell that to you, well I'm going to bed", you said and go into the room.

To be continued~

PS : Sorry for the short story~ really really sorry ....