Meet Him

You are My Destiny

Chapter 1 :

Meet him

“Omma, I’m going now”, you said as you rush out from your house.

“Hey! You forget your necktie!”, Shouted your mom.

“No need! So complicated to wear that, I’m late”, you shouted from far away and then get into the bus.

Your mom just shook her head and back into the house.

Your’s POV :

‘Argh! Why I can be late on my first day of school?! Damn it! And why the bus feel so slow when I’m in hurry?’.  I could only mumbling while waiting to arrived at school. I feel the bus stop, I got off from the bus and then ran as fast as I can into the school’s hall.

End

“Hey, Ahn___! Here~”, cried your friend, Park Sora who arrived early than you.

“Geez! I hate to exercise in the morning”, you sit beside Sora and then mumbling again.

“So you need to wake up early”, someone say that maybe he mocking you.

“How dare you say that to me? I never know you!”, you said upset to him.

“Sst, just shut your mouth, headmaster in the front”, Sora said to calm you.

‘Who is he? I hate pretentious man like him’, your mumbling in your heart.

“Good morning and also welcome to Kwang-Deo’s high school for the new student in this year. Me as your headmaster will explain the rules in this school, Student in grade 1, 2 and 3 will have chairperson of each, there’s Sunggyu from grade 3, Mika from grade 2 and please  welcome, grade 1’s chairperson, Karam”, said the headmaster.

He standing up and go forward. You just silent because he’s the pretentious man who mocking you before.

“What?!”, shocking you.

“So he is the one of us who has the highest scores and also the smart person in this year? COOL!”, Sora said as she mesmerized with Karam.

“Good morning. My name’s Park Hyunchul for many reason you can call me by Karam. I’ll said thanks to headmaster for the time. I just can say, rules must be obeyed by everyone but I will not push or force, I want us to go to school with relaxed but still obey the rules, let's start our new school together, thank you”, Karam said and he smile at the last.

Silent for a while but after that, all people and the most grade 1 give him a big applause and many shouted “You’re Cool!”, “Handsome!”, quickly he already has fans.

“Woo! KARAM!”, shouted Sora happy.

“Aish, just shut up your mouth!”, you said because you upset and also immediately hates Karam.

“Hihi, you like him, right?”, Sora said, try to mocking you.

“Like!? I hate him!”, you said and then go to the class because the ceremony is over.

Don’t let him become my classmates!!

~~~~~~~~~~

At your class (1-A)

But unfortunately, you are actually a class with him. Sora at 1-B class, separate with you.

“Good morning”, Karam said to you and then smile.

You just raise your hand and then looked away to different directions. Karam was surrounded by many students because of his popularity that has been rising since the last.

“Karam! what date you were born?”,

“Karam! Wanna be my boyfriend?”,

“Karam! I’ll be your vice”,

Question gliding insistently from all students, Karam just smiled and pointed to the front. All immediately turned to the front of the class and there was already a teacher in their classroom. Quickly they sat on their seats.

To be continued~

 

PS : SOrry for the short story~ my brain still stuck~ thanks for subscribing~ don't forget to commentS! Bbyong ~ <3