Chapter Eleven

Famous in Love

LUNA'S POV

The morning light shined bright through the window, cascading a ray of sunshine directly at my eyes.

I groan as I place my pillow over my face, blocking any and all source of light from coming through.

I wasn't even halfway awake when I begin to feel my head throbbing with pain.

"." I moan, twisting around under my bed sheets, squinting my eyes shut as the bright light continued to torture me.

"Goddamn it, why did I drink so much last night?"

"Tell me about it." I breathe out in response.

Wait who the ...

Immediately, I open my eyes and jerk myself up, ignoring the wave of nausea that suddenly hit me, and find a corpse-like body laying on the bed beside me.

I scream.

"Shhhh..." The person complains under the comforter, obviously still dazed, "The noise... it's too loud..."

I pull the blanket off to identify who the voice belongs to.

"Yugyeom?"

"Mhm?" He mumbles incoherently.

"What are you doing in my bed?!" I yell again, and he flinches away.

"What are you talking about?" He takes hold of his pillow and wraps his legs around it, "I claimed this bed first."

My heart stops.

"Oh my god did we...?"

He softly chuckles and finally opens his eyes to look at me, "I'm not that type of guy, Luna."

I hesitated. "So we didn't...?"

He pulls the covers back over his face and turns around so his back is facing me. "Nope."

I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god.

"If you don't mind, I'm going back to sleep." He stifles out a yawn, "Goodnight."

I softly giggle under my breath as I unwillingly get out of bed to go brush my teeth and take a quick shower.

Don't worry, I made sure to have a towel this time.

After five brief minutes, I felt completely refreshed, despite my aching body, excruciating headache, and queasiness in my stomach.

I slip into a white camisole with a grey cardigan paired with some comfortable shorts, and head back into my room to grab my phone.

I tip-toe my way to the nightstand, trying my best not to wake up a snoring Yugyeom.

How the hell did we even end up in the same bed together?

On second thought, I don't want to know.

I pick up my phone and unlock it, but regret it instantly when I find a complete different wallpaper than what I had before.

"Oh my god..." I accidentally say out loud, but Yugyeom doesn't even move a muscle.

Is that... is that BamBam's ?!

Why the do I have a zoomed in picture of BamBam's on my phone?

And most importantly, why is it my wallpaper?

God... last night is such a blur.

I leave the room, closing the door behind me, and head downstairs.

Memories of last night replay in my mind, and I have trouble making sense of them.

I remember playing beer-pong, and then karaoke, but when I try to think about anything after that, it's honestly all so fogged up.

My hands slide on the banister as I reach the living room, and find two boys sprawled across the couch.

I chuckle at the way Jackson and BamBam are both intertwined with each other, obviously still in a deep sleep.

My eyes fall on the empty red solo cups scattered around the floor and the pizza box on the coffee table.

We ate pizza last night?

Ignoring my current state of frustration as I struggle to recall the order of events of last night, I take it upon myself to clean up the mess that was left behind.

"Morning."

I jump at the sudden noise that came from behind me, "Jesus christ."

I turn around to find Jinyoung looking at me with dopey eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," I smile at him. "How are you feeling?"

"Aside from this annoying headache, I'm feeling just peachy." He tries to laugh it off, but his voice sounds weak due to the hangover. "You?"

"I've never been better." I say sarcastically.

Jinyoung starts to walk towards the kitchen, "I'm gonna cook some breakfast, wanna help?"

"Ooo yes! I make some killer chocolate chip pancakes." He laughs at my enthusiasm, and we start pulling out ingredients from the pantry and quickly get to work.

• • • • •

"Oh my god," Jackson says while simultaneously chewing his food, "This is amazing, Luna."

I blush as the boys devour my cooking.

"I helped too, you know." Jinyoung states, annoyed that none of the members acknowledged him.

"Where's Mark?" I ask when I notice his presence missing.

BamBam goes to grab the syrup bottle and drowns his plate with the sugary goodness, "He left really early." He stuffs his mouth with more pancakes, "Said he had some business to take care of."

"Oh." I slightly slouch back into my chair, "Okay."

For some weird reason, I felt disappointed that he wasn't here.

"Didn't you guys have plans for today?" Youngjae asks, referring to the lie that Mark and I had told them last night before everything went down.

"I guess not." I play around with the food on my plate halfheartedly.

"You can still hang out with us." Jaebum gives me a warm smile and I return the gesture.

I wonder why Mark left?

My phone begins to vibrate inside my pocket, and I pull it out and find my agent calling me.

I excuse myself from the table and go to the living room to answer the call.

"Hey Tessa!"

"Hi Luna! How are you dear?"

"I'm doing great, and you?"

She chuckles softly, "It's a little busy here in the office, but I'm doing just fine."

"Listen, I'm calling to tell you that you've got your first audition! Are you up for it?"

"Ofcourse I am! What is it for?"

"I just got a last minute casting for a music video, and they're looking for a female lead. Auditions are this afternoon, can you make it?"

"Yes, yes, a million times YES!" I was pretty much jumping up and down with excitement.

Tessa laughs, "Great. I'll email you with more information along with the address. Be sure to bring a copy of your resume and headshot. Call me afterwards!"

"Thank you so much for this opportunity, Tessa! I won't let you down!"

"Break a leg!"

She hangs up the phone, and I stand there, completely stunned.

This is the chance that I've been waiting for. If I play my cards right, this audition could open so many doors for me. This could be the start of my career.

I run back to the dining room to finish my breakfast.

"We should go to Disneyland!" BamBam says.

"It's always so busy! Lets go shopping instead." Jackson shakes his head as he sips on his orange juice.

"Or we could go to the beach. The weather's nice today." Yugyeom suggests, and both Youngjae and Jinyoung agree with him.

"What do you think?" Jaebum asks me.

I wasn't even paying attention to them, since my mind was all over the place. "Hmm?"

"What do you want to do today?" He asks again, and the rest of boys patiently wait for my answer.

Oh crap, I totally forgot about that.

"I think I'm gonna have to take a rain check." I smile apologetically, "What about next week?"

"I think we're scheduled to film next week." Jaebum frowns.

"Don't we start rehearsals for that tomorrow?" Jinyoung asks him.

The leader nods his head, "Our manager wants us at the studio by 4:30 a.m to start learning choreography."

The boys groan, and I chuckle at their pain. "What are you guys working on?"

"It's for our comeback. We're working on a new concept and we're shooting a music video for our title track."

• • • • •

It hadn't hit me that I was auditioning for Got7's music video until I arrived at JYP Entertainment's office later that afternoon.

How could I be so ing clueless?

This has wrong written all over it. I felt nauseous as I got out of the taxi cab. I shouldn't be here.

But it's not like I can back out now. I need to make a good impression on Tessa, and if that means auditioning for this, then so be it.

Don't get me wrong, I like Got7, especially after meeting the rest of the members last night.

It's that douche who I still have a grudge against.

I walk in through the office doors, to find a crowd of screaming girls trying to pass through security.

How the am I going to get pass them?

Just before I was about to start pushing my way in, a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me away from the crowd.

"What the-"

I stop mid sentence when I see a familiar pair of brown eyes staring back at me, a face mask covering his nose and mouth.

I recognized him instantly.

"Mark?"

"Shhh." He whispers to me, and continues to pull me through a long corridor, gradually increasing the distance between us and the screaming fans.

We reach another security guard standing by two double doors. Mark removes his mask and the man immediately opens the doors and leads us through another hallway.

"What are you doing here? Where are we going? Stop, I have to get to my--"

"Audition?" He stops walking and finally lets go of my wrist and smiles, "I know."

Okay, I'm confused as .

"I'll explain later. Come on, your late." He reads my mind and grabs my hand again.

We enter a large studio, where one woman and two men sit behind a table, their eyes closely watching my every move the moment we walked in.

"She's here." Mark announces, and leans in towards me, "Good luck." He whispers in my ear and squeezes my hand before exiting the room.

Here goes nothing.