Chapter 1

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

Eunmin got home closing the door behind her. "What the hell was wrong with that guy? He must be crazy and now I wasted my money on a stranger." She mumbled to herself.

"Why are you muttering stuffs to your self? Did you, by any chance went all karate kid on the shopkeeper ahjussi just for me, and injured your head that now you're going mental?"

"Yeongeun, your imaginations..." Eunmin sighed rubbing her temple.

"No there was this wierd dude who appeared out of no where and told the ahjussi that I was going to pay for him and left, wierd...but the most amazing part was HE ACCTUALLY DODGED MY PUNCH!" She hopped on the bed looking at Yeongeun.

"And then he smiled at me." 

"Aww....goosebumps! What if he's a ert! Oh God! This neighborhood will be a total wreck!"

"No!" Eunmi laughed "Dont worry he might not be a ert ."

"Might!" Yeongeun cried. "I should learn some self defense from you my friend." She made some boxing gestures and Eunmin could only shake her head.

"So what did I miss?" Eunmin said as she started munching on the pop corn and then hid it behind her when Yeongeun sneaky tried to take a handful.

 

***

"Sehunah!!" Baekhyun shouted his Gyeongi-do accent exploding like a nuclear bomb.

Sehun went to him grinning widely "Aigoo, I thought you forgot your dialect when I thought you the Seoul accent." Sehun said hugging his best friend. Baekhyun pushed him back.

"Yah. No 'Hi Hyung!' Or 'Hyung, I missed you so much' to your Hyung you haven't seen for like 3 years?"

"Sorry, your accent got me first." Sehun smiled and then mischievously grinned. He went next to him.

"You got taller Baek." Sehun showed him their height difference.

Sehun still hasn't changed his teasing habit, but did he forget that Baekhyun was the king of teasing back well? 

Baekhyun turned to him and smiled sweetly which Sehun thought Baekhyun was holding back from shouting at him, and he returned the same smile. But...

"Our Sehunie's lisp is still there?hmm?"

"AISH HYUNG!"

Baekhyun smirked. And Sehun suddenly shivered from the comming wind.

"You must be cold." Baekhyun said as they started to walk to his rooftop house. "Gyeongi-do's wheather had been chilly this days."

Ah. Sehun's mouth was open. He should have brought warmer clothes.

They walked up the stairs. And finally reached the rooftop.

"This is my house. It might not be big, but it's warm and cozy inside." He grinned and Sehun looked around amazed at the height.

"This was what my parents gave me when I told them I wanted my own house for my 18th birthday." He suddenly started to sulk. "But you could see the stars up close from here." He grinned again.

Then they heard cheering from the next rooftop residents.

"Zo Insung! Zo Insung! Zo Insung!"

Baekhyun grinned widely at that and turned to Sehun, who was looking at the next rooftop while the chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter