Chapter 5

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

"Today's PE class will be a little different from our previous classes!" PE teacher Kim Hyoyeon hollered her voice echoing in the gym.

 

Eunmin put her hand in her pockets bending a little to look at Sehun. He was talking to Baekhyun crouching to meet his level. He looked fine.

She sighed inwardly. Better to get my 5 Won back.

"We're play Dodge Ball to strengthen the BoysXgirls Relationship. Boys! you're choosing your girl partner and protect her from an attack from an opposite team!"

 

"Eh?" 

"What?!" 

"No way!"

Sehun looked at the students. "What'swith the reaction?" He asked Baekhyun and Baekhyun shook his head "Dont get me started."

 

"No. No. I'm not listening to anyone of you." Teacher Hyoyeon wiggled her fingers shaking her head "I Heard there was a Girl Vs Boy fight last week! Are you middle schoolers or something?!" she placed her hands on her waist.

 

Sehun chuckled lowly "Really?" He whispered to Baekhyun who pressed his lips in a frim line.

"The girls won. I told you Eunmin was a no joke. I had a black eye for days."

"Chinja?" Sehun said as he laughed. 

"Transfer student? You seem very relaxed out of everyone here. Why don't you go on and choose your partner first."

Sehun went to Teacher Hyoyeon his hands in his gym pant's pockets standing next to her with every male student giving him pity looks. But Sehun was only looking at Eunmin.

"Who do you choose? Oh wait, you don't know their names right? just choose a girl who looks like you want to protect." 

Eunmin yawned.  She was really bored and tired at the same time. blame the TV Drama Marathon the previous night.  

"Jung Eunmin." Sehun side without pointing.

And she looked at him at the same time everyone looked at her. "Huh?" She said clueless.

"Oh. So you choose Eunmin as your partner. Good." Teacher Hyoyeon said and Eunmin looked at Yeongeun "Why did he choose me?"

 

"Because he wants to protect you." Yeongeun smiled at her from ear to ear.

 

 

 

***

 

 

And now everyone was with their partners. Eunmin looked at Sehun sending daggers with her eyes but he smiled at her in return

"Yah." 

"Umm?" Sehun replied still smiling.

"What's there to smile about Huh? Huh? Aigoo." She made a gesture of pocking his eyes and Sehun leanedback "Oho. I'm supposed to protect you and you shouldn't treat your protector that way."

"Protect, my ." Baekhyun murmured from Beside them and Eunmin glared at him. "Yeongeun, don't trust him in protecting you. Protect yourself okay?" Eunmin said and Yeongeun nodded while Baekhyun gave her a disbelieving look.

"For once. Let me act as a man infront of her." He mumbled silently. Which Yeongeun failed to notice.

Sehun looked beside Baekhyun and Yeongeun to see Chanyeol being all shy with one girl and Baekhyun went to .

 

And everyone got their partners by time. 

 

"When the ball comes to your direction boys should protect their partners, It's okay to get hit BUT if the ball touches your girl partner tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter