Chapter 12

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

Sehun's eye shot open as he breathed heavily. He looked around him making himself in a sitting position, palming his face with his hands which made him realize he was sweating like hell. He didn't care about it though, as he remembered what he saw in his dreams. No. Nightmare.

He saw his self fighting with the exact copy of himself,which was a monster.

"Oh Sehun, You're going mental." Says the monster smirking as he saw how shaken he became and laughed out loud.

"Shut up!" 

But the other laughed instead "14 years of being traumatized by the accident you caused, you're still holding on the hope of recovering which will never happen. WAKE UP and see the reality. Give it up already."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked at his hand as he breathed unevenly. Is there really no chance for me? 

 

The next day came and Eunmin hopped from her bed happily, which was unusual and then washed up before getting dressed. Oh How she wanted to see Sehun so badly. She was already short of breath as she tied her hair and then wore her shoes on the door way.

"Wah! Easy! Eunmin. You really like him don't you?" Yeongeun said as she just got up from her bed. And Eunmin smiled ever so brightly which shocked Yeongeun. That was....the first time she saw Eunmin smile...whole heartedly. 

"Dont wait for me. " Eunmin said and run out.

"Wow. Eunmin really smiled." Yeongeun couldn't get over her shock.

Eunmin went up the stairs of the building skipping one stair and then reached infront of Baekhyun's house just in time to see Baekhyun getting out with his school uniform on.

"Where is Sehun?"

"Wah, Eunmin. Do you know that's the only sentence you use in the start of our conversation?" Baekhyun spoke. Eunmin smiled apologically.

"Sorry,"

"Did you...just smile?" Baekhyun raised his fingers at her and Eunmin looked at him. "Why? Have I not smiled before?" She spoke in a Gyeongi-do dialect and Baekhyun looked at her wierdly.

There was a silence for a minute and Baekhyun hit Eunmin's arm playfully "You should smile more! The one you smiled right now! Not.." He placed his thumbs on the edge of her lips and made her  force a smile. She hit his wrist and he immediately retreated. "Oh right. You're Eunmin The Fighter." He shuddered and Eunmin nodded. "Yes and don't forget that. But where is Sehun?" She looked behind him and then saw how Baekhyun's shoulder slumped.

"He still has a fever, he refused to go to the hospital."

"He still has a fever?!" Eunmin walked past him but Baekhyun held her arm.

"I don't know what he's thinking but please stop him from giving up on his self."

Eunmin looked at him for a second. Sehun was going to give up on his self? He fought all those years and now he's going to give up?

Eunmin opened the door and got in.

 

 "Sehun"  She called out but he wasn't in the living room. That was when he went out from the bathroom drying his hair quickly.

"Oh? Eunmin!" He rushed to her and hugged her as she did the same.

"You look fine?" Eunmin said unsure and Sehun nodded "what's with the uncertainty?" He dried his hair with his towel. An action which Eunmin found attractive.

"BaekHyun said you had a fever." she spoke 

"Fever? Ah that Hyung really believed me." He chuckled.

Eunmin looked at him questioningly as he sat on the bed. Was he pretending to be sick?

"I placed a hot pack on my head and neck before I told him I was sick. I didn't want to go to school for the day." He said as he placed his towel on his shoulder and walked to her smiling. She sighed in relief.

"Aigoo. Was my tough Eunminie worried?"

She hit his arm. 

"And are to u thinking of giving up?" She asked as she searched his eyes. He looked at her for a minute.

 

"Sehun. You've fought all those 14 years and now you're going to give up on yourself when you're almost there? I would really be disappointed." She said seriously and he looked down.

"I just..I don't know what to do anymore. It's been there for fourteen years and I panic when I hear a car horn..."

"And you're going to give up and get admitted in a mental hospital?! Is that it?! Dont You want to live like a normal person? You always wanted that!" Eunmin breathed as she calmed her self. She didn't realize she was shouting at him until now.

Sehun didn't know what to say next.

"Sehun.please." She frowned her eyebrows. "I'll help you get through this. Just don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter