Chapter 10

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Flowers Of Memories

 

(a/n go one chapter before double updated!)

Eunmin got up early in the morning and then went out of the house to look at the rooftop next to theirs. The sun hadn't rised yet and it was still dark. Their house's light and she looked at their Door expecting Sehun to go out but nothing.

 

Eunmin stood there for 30 minutes but for nothing. Her eyes were puffed for crying too much the previous night.

[Eunmin]

His PSD is still there...i had been kidding myself for the whole time. He looked the same! But why the hell did I deny it?! I'm such a fool, NO! worse than that, a lot worse! He dropped hints but I? Just ignored it thinking he was dead. I was stupid to believe that Sehun was dead when he was alive and kicking! Why did I ever believe those sinners?! why?! My heart feels like it's eating up my head! and I don't know what to do? How am I going to face him now? I'm such a coward...

[Narrator]

 Eunmin tiredly tied her hair in a pony tail as she looked at the stand mirror, she looked like she hadn't slept a wink and the dark circles were evident. Yeongeun looked at her.

"Don't you really want to talk about it?" She asked as she placed a hand on Eunmin's shoulder and that simple gesture made her broke into cries which made Yeongeun gasp What did she do?

"Eunminah.." 

Eunmin turned to her with tear stained face. "Yeongeun, He was right infront of me but I chose to ignore him. I'm bad aren't I? I hate my self! Now what's the use of going to him? He dropped a lot of hints but me ignoring it, I'm sure he's fed up of me. I..I don't know what to do now. I...." she hiccuped and Yeongeun hugged her patting her back, shocked. She remembered telling her about her childhood friend with the same name Sehun and that he was dead. But she had no idea the Sehun she talked about was this Sehun. Oh how shocked must Eunmin be? 

 

***

 

Eunmin looked the empty desk beside her that day at school and then turned back resting her head on the table looking at the view outside. She had a lot of thoughts running in her mind. And if another thought crosses her mind she was sure she was going to collapse.

But why was he absent? 

 

 

 

 

Eunmin decided to run to where Sehun was after school and it was as if time was playing with her as school dragged on forever. She wanted to cry as the second hand on her wrist watch looked like it was slowing down every minute.

 

 

Ring~

 

The bell rang and she wasted no time as she grabbed her book and bag at the same time as she run out of class. Yeongeun looked at her retreating figure. Baekhyun texted her that he would be absent for the time being since Sehun was sick and he had to take care of him. She wanted to tell her but it looked like Eunmin would run out of class before the school ended so she chose to be silent. 

 

Eunmin run up the alley to their home. Her pony tail was a mess and her white light coat was falling of her shoulders. She reached the building where Baekhyun's rooftop house was located and then run up the stairs only to bump into Baekhyun on the way. She looked at him.

"Oh, Eunmin." He said smiling a little, he looked like he stayed up all night. "Are you going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter