Chapter 3

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

Eunmin's Heart skipped a beat as she called that name after a long time. Sehun looked at her as he twirled his pen on his fingers.

"My 5 Won." She reached out her hand gesturing to give it to her. He looked at her hand and at her. "5 Won! You basically robbed my money last night, dont you remember?" 

Sehun made an 'o' shape with his mouth. So he has another impression on her. He decided to play a little until he was fully ready to tell her who he was.

"Oh its you? That boxer who was about to punch me in the stomach." He rested his back on his chair and tilted his head to the side looking at her.

"You could be accused for attempted murder." He said nonchalantly.

Eunmin gave him a disbelief look "Then what was I supposed to do when a stranger pulls me back by my hood almost chocking me huh?! It's called self defense not Attempted Murder!"

"Miss Jung!"

Eunmin closed her eyes and slowly and turned her head to Teacher Min. Sighing.

"I can't believe you spoke so loudly and proudly in my class and! With a transfer student! Jung Eunmin!" 

Eunmin prepared herself for any punishment she was going to receive. It was funny that other teachers would give punishments like detention and such but Teacher Min was different. She had her own way of giving punishment. For example, Baekhyun was once told to wear a Janitor's clothing and clean the bathroom. Which resulted Baekhyun cursing the entire cleaning time. And with a big dialect.

"How many points off do you have?" Teacher Min asked,

"Huh? 3?"

And Mr. Seo just happened  to pass by the class when Teach Min suddenly shouted.

"Mr.Seo!"

Mr.Seo got in opening the door Hastily. "..Yes?" He asked catching his breath.

"How many points does Eunmin have?" She asked calmly which irked the students more. Her mood swings were serious.

"Eunmin?" Mr.Seo looked at Eunmin, who gave him a pleading look while shaking her head while he turned a few pages of the students list of points off.

"Eunmin..13."

Eunmin looked down defeated while teacher min smirked.

"3 points more for talking in my class which makes it 16. You'll clean All the windows in the 2nd floor. After school, Got it?"

Eunmin nodded somewhat relieved. Cleaning? Well she was used to it from an entire house until the toilet in the basement. 

In her foster home.

 

***

 

The bell rang for break and Eunmin stood up and went out of the class Yeongeun following her immediately.

"What a bad impression you gave, Sehun." Baekhyun placed a hand on Sehun's shoulder thinking he was down but Sehun turned to him grinning like an idiot that Baekhyun had to back away. "Why are you happy?"

"Baek what time is after school?" Sehun asked desperately.

"5 pm. Wae?"

"I'll stay back and help her." Sehun whispered smiling.

"Who? Eunmin? You better not. Cause 1) you'll get 5 points off. 2) She might kill you." Baekhyun said seriously.

" Why are you taking her so seriously? Like she's a real fighter or something."

"Because She is." Baekhyun said looking far ahead.

"There was rumor in the town that some guys tried to hook up with her at night and She sent them back with broken nose and teeth."

Sehun's face turned to a serious one. "They didn't do anything to her right?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter