Chapter 11

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

Summer,2002

(Age 4)

"I want ice cream! I want ice cream! I said I want ice cream!" little Sehun nagged his parents from the back seat of the car.

"No, Sehun you have a cold." His mother turned to him and gave him a disapproving look.

"Daddy, I want ice cream!" he patted his father's shoulder who was busy driving.

"Daddy is driving talk it with your mom." His father smiled at him warmly from the rear mirror and Sehun pouted.

"Mommy said no, Daddy! turn the wheel to the other side I want to go to the ice cream shop!" Sehun cried while pulling his dad.

His father turned to Sehun and told him to quiet down completely forgetting that he was in charge of driving. A scream emitted from his mother's mouth which made Sehun's father turn and then tried to turn the wheel to the other side but the car collided harshly with a big truck.

Sehun had covered his ears crouching down.

There was a silence with only sirens' sound. Sehun slowly looked up his head bleeding. He reached over and then tried to look at his parents. He shook violently When he saw both covered in blood that he couldn't even recognize them.

"MOMMY! DADDY!!" HE shook them but non of them made a sound. "MOMMY DADDY!!" he cried screamed and shouted.

"THE GAS IS LEAKING! THE CAR IS GOING TO EXPLODE!! THERE IS A CHILD INSIDE!" 

The smashed door of the car broke open and some people took him out and then run further away all with Sehun reaching for his parents crying hard "Mommy!!!"

The car exploded with a hug BAM and Sehun screamed hard. He passed out like that.

Sehun's trauma started ever since he woke up from his comma. But the pain on his heart could not be compared with his head. He cried very hard. "Mommy!Take me to Mommy! Mommy!" he reached out his hand to grab something and the doctor held his hand.

"You should rest."

"No I want to go to mommy! leave me alone! and take me to Mommy. I want to go to heaven with her! No!!" He screamed and the doctor had no choice but to inject something in his arm and Sehun felt all his energy leave him as he passed out.Again.

It was 4 days since the accident and Sehun's head recovered but what they didn't know was that he started suffering a trauma (PSD).

Sehun became awfully quiet that they had to check if he suddenly became mute. Some nurse talked about of sending him to an orphanage. They talked about how they tried to contact his relatives couldnt get in touch with anyone. Grandma heard that. She asked them about who they were referring to. They hesitantly told her about the kid and she decided to adopt him.

And After signing some papers Sehun was taken with her. He didn't talk. He didn't eat he didn't drink but just stayed inside the cute room he was given. Grandma tried to talk to him but he would stay silent. he would hold a fistful of his hair and then cry out occasionally and that was the first time he talked. He said he killed his parents. He said he had to die with them too. He would scratch his entire body and even attempted to kill his self by not breathing at all. Grandma told him she would be his mother and father at the same time but he would scream at that. "I have only one mom and dad! I don't know you! You can't be my Mommy and daddy."

And the silence started again.

Grandma realized Sehun would be lonely if it would be only him and her so she decided to adopt another kid.

She went to the nearby orphanage in the town and then noticed a lone kid sitting in the corner of the story room looking outside the window. She looked like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter