Chapter 9

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

Sehun's eye shot open. It was the 5th night that he couldn't sleep. It was hard enough that Eunmin was ignoring him and he doesn't know what to do. And with the lack of sleep, his sickness was getting more and more worse. He lost sleep for the past days and his dizziness was nothing compared as to a normal one. He shut his eyes as his head started to hurt and his stomach started to flip in a bad way. 

He went out of the rooftop house. And then sat on the edge of the rooftop. Was it wrong of him to confess indirectly? How should he approach her? But whenever he did she walks away that left him with no choice but to stop pestering her. 

He heard a door Crack and he looked at their house to See Eunmin going out of the house to sit on the table. She swayed back and forth while tapping her foot. She felt empty. She hated how she didn't go with her heart but if she did she knows she'll always get hurt. She closed her eyes as she looked down remembering how he was there to hug her when she let it out. He was there when she walked alone. He was there to root for her to do well on the exam. He was there to care for her. He was there to notice that she didn't like beans. Was it alright for her to push away the person who broke the wall which she built for the past 12 years? 

Eunmin opened her eyes when she felt something drop on her hands. She looked up to see if it was the rain but then felt a tear roll down her cheeks. And then realized she was crying. How did he have a hard effect on her when she didn't know about him? She wiped her tears.

Sehun hands fidget as he saw her cry silently. His hands reached for her slowly but he knew he couldn't do anything. He knew if he called out for her she was going to run into the house. But suddenly his vision became blurry. He shook his head and looked infront. But he couldn't see anything. His head hurt and he crouched down immediately holding his head, he whimpered silently.

Eunmin looked around her. What was that?. She stood up when she saw A person clenching on his hair crouching down next to Baekhyun's house.

"Sehun?"

He closed his eyes and then whimpered again a small scream emitting from his mouth.

"Sehun!" She called out.

"Sehun are you here- SEHUN!" Baekhyun said as he went out from the house. Eunmin couldn't do anything. She was rooted to her place. 

Baekhyun placed Sehun's arm on his shoulder and then picked him up taking him inside. The last thing Eunmin saw was the look Sehun gave her before the door closed. He looked......hurt.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

Eunmin looked at the empty Desk next next to her. She felt a strong tug at her heart. Is he that sick? She saw the empty desk of Baekhyun. She almost jumped from her seat when the back door of the classroom opened. 

Baekhyun got in. She looked behind him. Sehun wasn't there. She sighed and was about to turn her head when she saw him enter. He looked really pale and he looked like he was about to pass out any second.

"Didn't I tell you to stay at home? you look dead." Baekhyun whispered and Sehun sat "I didn't want to."

The Chemistry teacher got in and then placed his books on the table infront. He opened his folder to take out the chemistry book but then remembered he forgot it back in the teachers' staff. He scratched his eyebrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter