Chapter 6

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Flowers Of Memories

 

It had been sometime since Sehun transfered and Eunmin still had that wierd feeling that maybe it was Sehun. It was funny that she completely placed him at the back of her head as she grew up. But what could she do? Her good memories as she was child were replaced by nightmaring memories. She had a wierd feeling and she didn't know if it was supposed to be a good feeling or a bad one.

Eunmin exhaled as she hung her washed school uniform with the other laundries. It was Saturday and no school so she decided to do the laundries. The wind blew her hair and she looked down, she was feeling extra sad. She wanted to visit grandma's grave but she was scared to go back to Seoul. She saw her in her dreams the previous night. Grandma was pointing at something behind her but nothing was there. There was only fog and her grandma dissappeared like that.

She laid her eyes on the building infront to see Sehun looking at her. He had his hands in his pockets looking at her seriously with a lightly furrowed eyebrows, no smirk no smile no playfull expression on his face. It was like he was trying to find a hidden item on her face.

Sehun really wanted to know how she lived after she was separated from him. There was no playing around. He wanted to tell her that he was the Oh Sehun, Her child hood friend but he held back because he didn't want to be straight forwarded. He wanted to make her remember slowly. But he knew that she was having hunches and he didn't want to say anything for now.

"Why are you looking at him like that? Are you in love already?" Yeongeun came behind Eunmin and Eunmin jumped startled. Yeongeun went to her side and then pointed her finger on him. "You!"

Sehun snapped out of his daze and then pointed at him "Me?"

"Yes you!" She raised her nose up in the air like she was a queen of a land.

"Do you like Eunmin?!" 

Eunmin looked at her immediately "Yah." She hissed and Sehun looked at her not knowing what to do. He was about to say something when Baekhyun went out yawning like a lion, scratching his tummy from underneath his shirt.

"oh? Sehun you were here?" He straightend his disheveled morning hair and then looked to his side when he felt presences. He immediately crouched down hiding his self "!" he cursed lowly. Sehun looked down at him in amusement

"Hey, do I look wierd?" Baekhyun asked looking up at him.

"Ofcourse you do, you just woke up." Sehun answered.

 

Yeongeun looked at Eunmin "Yah, I think he's scared of me." She said softly and Eunmin looked at her "I highly doubt that." She answered honestly "Then why would he hide as soon as he saw me? unless he saw a tiger or something." She mumbled as she saw Baekhyun run to his house.

Yeongeun looked down. "I'm making breakfast." She said and got in.

Eunmin looked at her friend who looked disheartened. When is she going to know? Tactless..

"Baekhyun likes her." Sehun said from the other building and she looked at him "It wouldn't take a genius to figure out."

"Good Morning, Yeongeu-" Baekhyun stopped on his tracks when he saw only Eunmin "Did she get in? Aish!"

Sehun and Eunmin looked at him with a disbelieving look

 "Did you just wear a suit?" They both chorused at the same time. Love sure makes a fool out of someone.

 

***

 

That Afternoon

Sehun laid bored on the floor looking up at the ceiling he started to make up scenarios of his confession. 

He stood up and then went to stand mirror and started to act.

He brushed his brown locks to the side and then looked at infront. ''Jung Eunmin. I know this is sudden but hear me out. Yes, it's me Sehun.''

"No this is wierd!" he rubbed his head. He placed his hand on his chest breathing he looked at the mirror and a sudden memory came to him. "Bingo!" he snapped his fingers. 

That Night

"Sehun." Baekhyun looked at Sehun after opening the rice cooker "What Hyung?" Sehun looked up from his homework.

"There is no rice." He whispered and Sehun looked at him "We'll buy then."

"All markets are closed by now."

"Then?" Sehun asked he was hungry but he didn't want to pester Baekhyun. But his stomach didn't listen to him.

Growl~

Baekhyun felt bad. "I'll go and check." Baekhyun said and went out. He run to go down the stairs but then stopped walking as a smell got in his nose. He closed his eyes instinctively "hmm." He smiled and then turned to see where the smell was comming from. 

It was from the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter