Chapter 2

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

"Don't you think you should wear a coat?" Eunmin said as she bent down to tie her shoes. "The weather is chilly, no kidding." She continued.

"I like it this way I feel light." Yeongeun smiled and Eunmin nodded.

Then they both went out with the wind attackingYeongeun's face and Eunmin turned to her to give her the 'I-told-you-so' look but Yeongeun was already inside for a coat. Eunmin chuckled and turned to the door. "Dont wear my coat!" She shouted and tried to warm her hands by rubbing them and exhaling hot air to them.

Her eyes instinctively lied on the rooftop house next to theirs.

That was when a shouting started.

"Yah! I told you to wake up by the time I finished showering But why are you still sleeping?!!" 

"Oh Lord." Eunmin hugged her self. "That peanut brain is talking to himself now.." she shivered

"Lets go." Yeongeun locked the door and placed it in one of the private zipper in her school bag.

"We have 10 minute to school and it takes 11 minutes to reach there!!" Baekhyun's shout could wake up a dead person.

"Isn't that Baekhyun?" Yeongeun looked at Eunmin as she hear his voice.

"Maybe, he has a guest?" Eunmin finally composed herself clearing .

"Let's go we might be late." Yeongeun pushed Eunmin to the stairs all the while Eunmin looking at that rooftop house. Her sixth sense telling her something that she couldn't put a finger to it.

***

Sehun lazily brushed his bangs to the side with his finger tips looking at the mirror and adjusted his school necktie properly. He realized his school uniform was much better than his school in Seoul, this one was a dark brown with whites in its end.

He looked at the wall clock.

"But Baek didn't you say school starts at 8:00 AM?...it's 7:30 now." Sehun looked at Baekhyun who was placing his books in his bag.

"That clock is broken don't trust it. Let's go We should stop by the pastry shop." He pushed Sehun to the door not even giving time for the latter to wear his shoes. Which he did when Baekhyun was locking the door.

"Let's go! Go! Go!" They went down the stairs skipping one stair  at a time and then went to the pastry shop buying steamed bun and eating it on the way to school.

 

***

 

"Hey,did you do the assignment that Teacher Kim gave us?" Yeongeun turned around facing Eunmin desperately.

Eunmin stopped looking outside the window and then looked at Yeongeun "Yeah, I'm almost finished. Why?" 

Yeongeun placed her assignment on Eunmin's desk. Eunmin looked at the it with only 2 questions out of 15 done.

Eunmin knew what was comming next.

"Do it for me." Yeongeun said looking at her friend pleadingly.

"You do it yourself."

"All you need to do is to copy your answers to my sheet."

"Why don't you do it your self?"

"I'm stuck with Biology." Yeongeun said sadly.

"Biology?!" Eunmin asked with a glint of interest in her eyes.

"Hand me the Biology assignment. I'll do it for you."

Yeongeun beamed giving it to her but not until Eunmin gave back the previous assignment to her. 

If there were three things that were Eunmin was fond of would be. Music, Drama and Biology. She smiled lightly as she started doing the questions.

Baekhyun got in the class with his usual boyish grin and high fived his buddy, Chanyeol. Telling him there was a new addition.

-

 

"Okay kids, you have a new friend." Mr. Seo, their homeroom teacher said and everyone started whispering to eachother.

Eunmin didn't look up as she was busy with one question.

"Please introduce yourself." Mr.Seo motioned his hand to the students

Sehun scanned the entire room and his eyes rested on one particular girl who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter