Prologue

Flowers Of Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flowers Of Memories

 

"Pass me the pop corn." Eunmin said absent mindedly her eyes glued on the TV infront. She wriggled her hand trying to get hold of the popcorn box but she couldn't feel it. She finally looked at her friend Yeongeun who was looking back at her with in the puss in the boots puppy eyes, the look Eunmin extremely hates.

"Dont tell me you finished it!"

"Sawryy, but what could I do when the pop corn was shouting 'eat me! Eat me' huh?"

"Yah! Choi Yeongeun!"

"Wae? You were busy with the drama so I thought you got over your addiction of popcorn-while-waching-dramas." Yeongeun batted her eyelash.

"But we just ate dinner now." Eunmin whined "This won't do, go and buy another one." Eunmin crossed her arms.

"I can't go~~" Yeongeun sang and Eunmi gave her the are-you-kidding-me? Look.

"I fought with the shopkeeper ahjussi Yesterday." 

"So?" Eunmin raised one of her eyebrow.

"Obviously, I cant go. I have a Huge thing to keep, my precious pride."

"Yeongeun, you might be my friend but you sometimes take over my billionth nerve." Eunmi said as she stood up from the bed they both were sitting at.

She wore her coat and went out the wind hitting her straight in the face.

"I guess winter is comming faster this year." She hugged her self and looked at the dark sky, and then at the rooftop house next to their building to see one of her classmate running out of his house and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter