Faking My Love

My Adopted Brother

Chapter 8// Faking My Love

Myungsoo scowled, his perfectly chiseled face no longer existed as it contorted into a beast. His gaze never left Sungjong, but the figures advanced. He secretly smiled at Sungjong’s fearful eyes that stared into his own.

“Sungjong! I missed you, how have you and Myung- L been?” a soft voice floated across the cold atmosphere. 

Myungsoo turned around and smiled a teeth exposed grin. “Mother. Sungjong and I missed you, didn’t we Jongie?”

Sungjong bit his plush lips and slowly nodded. “I missed you.”

“How have you been?” asked their father, checking his phone, paying no mind to his two children. His phone screen displayed a live progress of his company’s stocks. 

“Simple lovely,” Myungsoo said. “Now if you excuse us, Sungjong and I are tired from school.”

Their mother simple nodded, taking off her thick tan trench coat, placing it on the sofa as she carefully walked away, no doubt into her study to take care of business.

Their parents were always filled their schedules with business plans. 

Myungsoo gripped Sungjong’s thin wrist, pulling the frail boy into the dining hall. “Sungjong.” He hissed, a bit of saliva sprayed out between his teeth. “Why were you late?”

“I - I’m sorry, hyung.”

Myungsoo wickedly grinned. “I guess we’ll have to make you pay your debts, am I right, Jongie?” He his , making them shine a blood red in color. 

“Punishment? What exactly do you mean?” Sungjong’s lips quivered as he back away, feeling the cool glass door brush against his neck. Myungsoo was relentless in chasing his prey. Myungsoo’s handsome features darkened, his chocolate colored eyed tinted brown and his thin lips slanted into a smirk. 

“We’ve been over this dozens of time, little brother,” Myungsoo pinned Sungjong’s thin wrists together above their heads. “I’m sure you have some experience. You’ve done it .. if i dare say, more than once?” Myungsoo smirked. “Do be quiet and behave like the good boy I know you as.”

Sungjong shook his head, his fluffy head of hair shadowed his bright eyes. “No.. hyung,” he whispered softly.

Myungsoo was shocked to say the least. He let his hand slip a bit before tightening his grip even more. 

“Now now, Jongie. Don’t be like that. You loved it so much before, what happened?” Myungsoo said leaning his handsome face in as he brushed Sungjong’s hair up to reveal his doll like features. “I promise I won’t let mother and father know, I know how much you want to pretend how much of an angel you are to them when you’re just a piece of filth.” Myungsoo sighed. “We can’t do anything about that, so be a good boy for once, okay?”

Sungjong shook his head once more. He couldn’t let himself betray Sungyeol so quickly into their relationship. 

Myungsoo in a deep breath through his teeth creating a hissing sound. It was time to attack his prey before it ran away. 

He leaned in even further, harshly biting down on Sungjong’s plush rosy pink lips, drawing a hint of blood. He it all it. 

Sungjong whimpered, letting a tear fall down right above his upper lip, it tasted salty.

Myungsoo released Sungjong’s hands and laid him down on the dining room table. “I’ve been hungry all day. It’s time to feast.”

Sungjong wordlessly shook his head and started to raise his head, but Myungsoo slammed it back down onto the hard oak table. Sungjong whimpered at the throbbing pain. “Let go..” he whispered, but the sound never reached Myungsoo’s ears. 

Sungjong started at the ceiling, ignoring what Myungsoo was doing with his body. 

The pain never ended. It was a roller coaster of never ending touches and cold whispers. 

The grandfather clock rang. Myungsoo slowly lifted himself up his lips of all the residue that had been collected. “Get dressed. The maids will be in here soon, I’m sure you don’t want any of them telling mother of what you have done.” 

Myungsoo left the room without glancing back, his eyes stared straight at his phone. 

Sungjong hugged his body, afraid of anyone attacking him in such a vulnerable state. His body shivered and his teeth chattered. 

He slowly knelt down, feet touching the thick red Persian rug. He wrapped himself in his school blazer and scooped the rest of his clothes off the floor, making a wild dash towards his attic room. He breathed a sigh of relief. 

Sungjong reached for his dress, but he cringed at the Kim’s thoughts. He peeled off a bright red sticky note that read:

Woohyun, Hoya and Sunggyu are at the bar tonight. 

I payed a voucher for them to go so mother and father won’t have to see you in such a ridiculous way.

Sungjong breathed out a sigh of relief, slipping into a new pair of forest green pants and a thin dress shirt. He stared at himself in the mirror. His lips were swollen, his eyes had deep bags underneath them no doubt from the stress. 

Sungjong grabbed a makeup kit that he stole from Mrs. Kim’s drawer. He dabbed the bags under his eyes to cover the deep gray colors. He glossed his lips, it made his swollen red mouth more presentable.  

He started to make his way back down when he heard the soft bell that rang once dinner was ready. He would have to rest in Hoya’s room tonight, at least the bed would be more comfortable and the lights wouldn’t be so dim. That way he could probably sleep with a book.

Once he stepped into the dining hall once more, he could smell the delicious foods that were lined on the table, but he could also smell the musky cologne that always radiated off of Myungsoo. 

Sungjong smiled at the Kim’s and sat down on the seat across from his ‘brother’.

Myungsoo flashed him a smile, teeth and all.

“Sungjongie! We were waiting for you.”

His voice was warm and calm. It could only represent happiness.

Sungjong slightly smiled. “Sorry.. hyung.”

Their parents smiled and nodded at the nearby maids that started to peel off the coverings that covered the beautiful dishes. 

“It’s so lovely to be home.” said his father.

“How long will you be home?”  asked Myungsoo, slowly cutting into his meat.

“Oh I don’t know, a few hours? We were just making a pit stop.” said his mother.

“Lovely.” whispered Sungjong biting his swollen lip. “Simply lovely.”


Authors Note// Wahah! Sorry for not updating for a long time! I hope you enjoyed their parents coming home! 

Please tell me what you would you would like to see! I would love to know what you think about how Sungjong is behaving :)