Midnight Snack

My Adopted Brother

 

Chapter 4 // Midnight Snack

Hoya paced around his room, his footsteps echoed around the large room. Small trinkets were still hung around the mirror and Sungjong’s books have yet to be taken out of the room. 

When was Sungjong going to arrive? Hoya turning around and started to walk in the other direction. L was pleased to see that Hoya had taken an interest on Sungjong, he seemed overly pleased. 

Hoya missed Sungjong with every part of his body, Sungjong was cheerful and bright, he made Hoya come out of the darkness he was usually in. Unlike with L, Sungjong was as bright as the lemon candies he stashed in his pockets. The scent of the candies wafted into Hoya’s senses the whole time during the walk.

He checked his image in the mirror again, he was very grateful to have known L. Sungjong would make his dreams come true, they would bloom.

A knock ended Hoya’s fantasies as he leaped into the air, reaching for the knob to the door. 

On the other side was a nervous Sungjong. He waved his hands nervously stepping in his old room. Gripping the sleeves of his oversized sweater, Sungjong sat down. He shivered and hugged himself, soon enough his arms were pried off and replaced with Hoya’s. 

Hoya slowly knelt down on the bed and whispered soft hums in Sungjong’s ear. “Are you cold, Sungjong?” He hugged the small frame, “Don’t worry, baby. I’ll warm you up.” Sungjong instinctively yawned and leaned back into Hoya’s arms. He smiled and snuggled up to the warm body behind him. 

Hoya was much better than Sungjong thought he would be. He was nothing like Myungsoo who would automatically rush to the ‘important’ matters first leaving a cold, shivering Sungjong to evaluate what needed to be done. 

Sungjong turned around, his hair whipping itself at Hoya’s face, but Hoya only laughed and poked at the petite boy’s cheeks. “Hoya-ssi,” said Sungjong poking at Hoya’s hard chest. “Sungjong-ah,” Hoya said, commenting back. “Hoya-ssi. Why did you want me here? You haven’t done anything.” Sungjong pouted. “Why are you torturing me like this, Hoya-ssi? Please tell me what you are going to do.”

Hoya cocked his head. Why would the boy be nervous like this? What had L done to him?

“Sungjongie, I don’t plan on doing anything except for planting your pretty face with kisses.” 

Sungjong giggled, he was very sensitive and the kisses that Hoya peppered him with made the small boy giggle and squirm. “Hoya-ssi!” Sungjong said slapping Hoya’s arm away. “Please don’t joke around with me,” He cast his eyes down. “Just tell me what you are about to do!” Sungjong slowly slipped away from Hoya’s grasp as he knelt down before the muscular man, carefully sliding down the zipper.

“Sungjong!” Hoya yelled grasping on to Sungjong’s slender hands. “I already told you, princess,” He pulled the boy closer to the point where Sungjong was sitting on his thigh. “I only wanted you, I don’t know why you’re doing this.” Hoya breathed in the scent of the younger boy’s lemon scented hair. “Did something happen Jongie, why are you doing this to yourself?”

Sungjong felt shivers crawling up his spine. “Please, Hoya-ssi. Please don’t call me Jongie.” He stared into Hoya’s glazed eyes. “Only Master L can call me Jongie, I don’t want Master to be angry.”

Hoya slowly nodded, there was definitely something suspicious going on between L and Sungjong. 

“Well then Sungjong-ah, why don’t we have some wine.” Hoya swirled the two glasses of wine he had poured. “I decided to use white wine, we can’t have your teeth getting all dirty.” 

Sungjong giggled, no one had treated him this way before. 

The white wine quickly got Sungjong tipsy. The glass dropped and the wine spilled on the bed sheets. “Hoya-ssi,” Sungjong quickly stumbled over himself in an attempt to clean the sheets with his apron. “Please move, I have to clean up the mess I made.” He fell on top of the mess and his eyes closed shut. 

Hoya laughed at the silly boy. Who would have known that a couple of drinks would get him tipsy and dizzy? 

Hoya carefully moved the boy’s body to a more comfortable position. 

Sungjong happily smiled as he woke up, staring at the muscular figure next to him. He was eternally grateful that Hoya had not ually abused him. His body was rested and ready for school to begin again. It had been a long summer with Myungsoo, but Sungjong hoped that the new school year would begin successfully.

Authors Note:// I hope you liked the short chapter, I cut some things off so that I could put them in the next chapt.

I hope you enjoyed a semi-calm chapter. More drama to come! 

 

Again, very sorry about the short chapter.