Don't Fight Back

My Adopted Brother

Chapter 3 // Don’t Fight Back

Sungjong immediately stopped in his tracks and stared at the voice which said those strange words. His hand shook as they grasped the ends of the frilly apron.

He glanced slowly at Myungsoo who automatically pointed his heads towards the three new men who must have been Myungsoo’s friends.

Their eyes were like those of a predator having not eaten for weeks.

“Sungjong, you’re finally here.” said Myungsoo folding his arms across his chest, “These are the friends I was talking to you about. I’m sure you will do a great job in helping them, that’s why you’re here.” he whispered the last part so that only Sungjong could hear his the threat in his small speech.

The three gazes never left the poor boy.

Hoya was a persistent man. He had never known L had such a pretty creature hidden in all the maids of his manor. If he had known sooner, Hoya would be running straight away to this little vixen. 

Hoya tapped Myungsoo’s arm, “L, would you do me a favor?” 

L turned his head away from observing to peering at an anxious Hoya. “What?”

The whispers were too low for Sungjong to hear, he felt the stares burning into him. Instinctively, he pulled down the hem of the black dress. It was much too short for his liking, not to mention that he was also male.

A hand grasped Sungjong’s thin wrist to pull him closer to the other boys. 

Sunggyu was only here for his safety. The streets of Seoul were dirty and dangerous at night. He had recently lost his job, but he would reject this offer if not for the good food stuffed in the pantry. You see, Sunggyu is a cold, stern man with few words that could express how cocky he is. 

Sunggyu the boy’s milky white skin. His thin wrist seemed so thin it would snap if he grasped too tight, but Sunggyu had no reason to care, after all this doll wasn’t even his; it was Myungsoo’s. Everyone knew how possessive got if any of his things were tampered with without his permission.

A bruise soon formed but Sunggyu gripped even tighter. 

Sungjong gasped and winced. The sting was just a painful memory of the nights he had spent in the darkness of Myungsoo’s room. 

The last of the three made no move to do anything to help. He simply stood there, phone in hand, while gazing at Sungjong’s unclad legs. 

Woohyun was a romantic man at heart and he believed in treating his partner right. He believed in equal rights and love, but this boy was testing his limits. He felt the urge to dominate this innocent creature in front of him, knowing his good friend, Myungsoo wouldn’t even care. 

Sungjong nervously stood there, waiting for Myungsoo’s instruction. 

“Sungjong,” said Myungsoo in a very commanding voice. “Why don’t you take Hoya to his room, it should be right across from mine.” 

Sungjong slowly nodded and took a look at Hoya. 

Myungsoo just wanted to remind Sungjong about all the luxuries he had lost, about how low his status actually was. 

Hoya walked right next to Sungjong. “So, pretty little doll.” he tipped Sungjong’s head up to meet his face. “When did you come to the manor? I haven’t seen you at all, I know all the maids, they’re always up next to me.” bragged Hoya. 

Sungjong gulped. “I came here a month ago..” He twirled his fingers together, hopefully this small action would give him some time to remember the story Myungsoo had told him.

Sungjong was ashamed at how he meant nothing to Myungsoo. He had thought they were family, or at least, good friends. Instead, the truth always reveals itself and it showed Sungjong that he was nothing but a piece of trash abandoned on the streets of Seoul. 

Sungjong was tainted, he was disgusting, he was nothing of use.

“My mother and father passed away, thankfully I have a cousin who works for the Kim’s and she introduced me to this job.” He smiled, “I’m very grateful for the young master for helping me out.”

Hoya hummed, this didn’t seem very likely as L hated all the workers Mr. and Mrs. Kim had hired in the past, but he could see why L had taken interest in this boy. 

Their walk came to a halt, the door in front them was open.

Hoya entered the room. Sungjong bowed, “Would Master Hoya like anything?” No answer came the athletic man. He seemed to busy looking at himself in the full length mirror. Sungjong bowed again closing the door as he left.

“Myung- Master!” he gasped as he was pressed against the door by Myungsoo. The fear slowly slipped now replaced with a numb feeling in the pits of his stomach. “Sungjong.” said Myungsoo circling his hands around Sungjong. Hot breaths were sent to his neck. Soft lips bit down on the shorter male’s earlobe, “Come with me.”

Sungjong was led into the dark room, if Sungjong didn’t know fiction from reality he would have thought Myungsoo was a vampire. “Sungjong,” he said swirling a cup of what seemed to be grape juice. It was too early in the day to be tipsy. “Yes, master?” 

Myungsoo sighed and pushed a cup of tea towards Sungjong. “I told you, when we are alone, I would prefer you to call me hyung.” he swirled the juice, “It doesn’t seem right to have you call me ‘master’ when so many of my bed partners do the same.” 

Sungjong blinked blindly, what did Myungsoo mean by that? 

Myungsoo gripped Sungjong’s hand, stopping from lifting the tea up to his lips. “I don’t like the memory of you being on my bed when I don’t feel like it.” He let the hand drop, a drop of tea landing on Sungjong’s hand, yet he seemed to be unfazed by the burning liquid.

Sungjong was hurt, to say the least. He knew he was nothing to Myungsoo, but he thought he had a chance, a small chance to be his friend.. at least, but now he was just degraded to a cheap toy.

“Myungsoo hyung,” Sungjong said looking at the model like man in the eye, “Why am I here if you want nothing to do with me right now?” 

Sungjong crossed his legs and the dress hiked up, he paid no mind. Myungsoo gulped at the sight.

“Hoya needs you tonight.” 

Sungjong cocked his head to the right. What did Myungsoo mean? Of course he would be there to assist all of Myungsoo’s friends, he was ordered to do that. Did Myungsoo distrust his credibility? 

“Hoya needs you tonight.” said Myungsoo getting exasperated by the younger male. “You know what I mean, Sungjong.”

Sungjong’s mouth slowly formed an ‘o’.

No wonder Hoya seemed more interested in him that what seemed to be normal. Sungjong tightened his hands on the grips of the armchair. “You can’t do this, hyung!” 

Sungjong was tainted enough, he wouldn’t have a chance with anyone if he had done this as well. He truly felt like a toy, a publicly used toy.

“I own you, Sungjong.” said Myungsoo, “Remember this, you wouldn’t even be here without me. Appreciate what you have.” 

Sungjong covered his face with his delicate hands. Myungsoo took away all the choices that he used to have. 

Appreciate how the Kim’s saved you. 

You still want to be Myungsoo’s friend, right Sungjong?

Sungjong nodded, he needed to do this for his sake. He would be perfect for Myungsoo.


Authors Note:// I fell asleep while writing this so I wasn’t able to publish this last night. Very sorry about that >.<

Enjoy! Please up vote, subscribe and comment your thoughts~

사랑해 <3~