Chaper 7

Ordinary

Woohyun ears pricked up at the sound of the door of his apartment opening, he drew the duvet closer around him.
“I’m back” Sunggyu called from the living room, relief flooded through Woohyun who bound out of bed to convey a proper thank you for all of his loveliness.
“Hang on...” Woohyun titled his head to the side “how do you know the passcode?”
“You don’t do a very good job of hiding it, I saw it this morning” Sunggyu explained
“Oh” is all Woohyun could say to that.

Sunggyu had already set to work with preparing the ingredients, Woohyun felt better enough (aside from a very sore throat), he couldn’t stand another moment of staying in bed and not being able to move around. “At least wear something warmer” Sunggyu said, not rejecting Woohyun’s offer to cook with him.
Woohyun had been wearing a black tank top up (literally inviting Sunggyu to wholly admire Woohyun’s arms) so Woohyun came back wearing the thick hoodie he’d pulled on earlier in the day.
“What’s on the menu?” Woohyun enquired whilst rifling through the bags
“Spaghetti now, chicken and ginger soup for dinner. I also bought sweet potatoes to bake” Sunggyu replied holding up two sweet potatoes gleefully and then he began to chop the onions.
“SUNGGYU!” Woohyun called in alarm, knocking Sunggyu’s hand away from the onion “that’s really not how to cut an onion, you could seriously hurt yourself like that”
Sunggyu had his fingertips close to the knife’s edge rather than closing his fist as one should do so he resorted to following Woohyun who took charge of the rest of the cooking. They fooled around and making puns using herb names causing them to fall about in stitches making the cooking process take quite a while longer
‘oh would you look at the thyme
‘I wondered when that was cumin
‘I just cayenne believe it’
‘It’s a big dill to me’

In due course the spaghetti was cooked and Sunggyu had laid out several blankets for Woohyun on the sofa with the words “you must keep warm.” They settled down on either side of the sofa and watched a movie called Burnt, both ruled it ‘awful’ a quarter of the way through but ended up finishing it since they had already started watched it from the beginning.

Sitting through such an insipid movie allowed Woohyun’s thoughts to wonder, more specifically so to Sunggyu who was about 30cm from him at that moment. Viewing Sunggyu’s reaction to the movie was far more entertaining than the movie itself, Sunggyu would make occasional theories about what would happen next or state he couldn’t remember the character’s names, he would change his position every so often until he leaned his arm against Woohyun’s knee unintentionally. Woohyun felt rather elated that Sunggyu maintained a closeness to him despite his obvious germ-spreading condition, he enjoyed contact with those he is friendly with – not in a erse manner, Woohyun believed it helped to form a stronger bond of reliance.

 

Woohyun was sorry to see Sunggyu leave and didn’t stop expressing his gratefulness when Sunggyu bade goodbye. By that point it was clear Woohyun meant something to Sunggyu judging by how caring he had been towards Woohyun, but he wasn’t sure if that something is what Woohyun hoped for it to be. There was no way Woohyun could ignore the liking he held for Sunggyu any longer and fully enjoyed and appreciated the entire day spent with him resulting in a very uplifted Woohyun.
 

Woohyun caught sight of the bright pink post-it again and re-read it, imagining Sunggyu’s voice with it. Only then did he notice there was more writing on the back on the note, it said ‘call me if you need anything’ accompanied by Sunggyu’s mobile number – Woohyun had fortuitously succeeded in obtaining Sunggyu’s number!!!


A/N: Hello agaiiin , I hope you liked the Woogyu in this chapter, I tried to make it fluffy but lololol I'm not sure if it turned out that way

++++ I saw the short ver for D.N.A on youtube!!! Needless to say the song was absolutely top notch and THE CHOREOGRAPHY HOLY YYYYY CRIKEYYY Infinite never fail to impress

Have a lovely day (*^▽^)/