DAY 3: LONGING...

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its been 3 days already and now more volunteers are coming. From doctors to nurses to dentist. A medical mission for the villagers specially to the old and young residents. Mrs. Hwang came with the medical team. She's been involve in this kind of charity works eversince she married her husband. She has a soft heart for those who are in need. She is wonderin how her daughter never had her attitude. She is spoiled.

 

Yuri and his friends were all busy giving numbers to the awaiting patients. Tiffany was sitting and staring at everyone. These people were so excited for the free medical and dental check up. Is this how poor people react towards simple things. She is learning little by little. She is staring at Yuri and his friends. How can they adapt to this kind of environment. She wonder what kind of life Yuri is experiencing and how he can smile eventhough how tough his life is.

 

Then she saw her Mother carrying a baby in her arms. Now she feel hatred towards her mother. How can she take care of this people but her own daughter, she didnt even take care of her since she was a little girl. She envied some of her friends when their parents will go to school to fetch them or joined them in some school ot family activities. She doesnt realized tears continues to flow out of her eyes. 

 

She saw her mom look at her direction and had a worried face. She saw her crying. She suddenly stood up and walk out. Her mom follows her and grabbed her arm.

 

"Hey Sweetheart what happened why are crying?" Mrs. Hwang said while looking so worried.

 

"Its nothing Mom just go back to what your doing" Tiffany said coldly while wiping her tears.

 

"I saw you looking at me and then you cried. Is there anything you want to say to Mommy?" 

 

"Its like you care or whatever. I dont need you and your concern I am fine on my own so dont act like you care" 

 

"What are you saying? You are my daughter of course I am concern. What are you implying huh?"

 

"Ive been living alone for a long time. Did you ever think that I needed you? When I am growing up as a teenager there are a lot of things happening to me but you arent there to answer all my questions.

 

"I know that I neglected you but I never ever stop loving you sweetie. There was never a time that you ever slip in my mind. You are all im thinking off"

 

"Wow!!! Its good to hear that Mom but it will much sweeter if you did it with action not just words. I needed you and dad but the both of you were never been there for me. Dont you have any idea how hard it is to live without you guys. Yes you gave me everything, expensive things but I dont need those Mom. I only need you and Dad. But you werent there!!!" Tiffany shouted to her Mom and she started running away. Mrs. Hwang put her hands to cover and starts crying. She never thought that her daughter hated her so much.

 

Yuri saw everything. Now he understand why Tiffany is acting like that. He went to Mrs. Hwang and hugged the older woman. He rubbed her back to ease her. 

 

"I am a bad mother. I hurt my daughter and now she hates me" Mrs. Hwang hugged him tighter. 

 

"You are not maybe she just said that because she is lonely but she will never hate you because you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter