TROUBLE?

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After meeting Tiffany, Yuri was introduced to the rest of the Hwang workers. He smiled warmly to the ajumma and ajussi that he will be working with. Everyone was fond of him. He is very polite and responsible. Mr. Hwang told him that he will start tomorrow for now he can have a restday and told him that he needs to be in the Manor at 6am sharp. He bowed to him and left. 

 

Since he got a restday he decided to go home and wash their clothes. Some of the guys in the neighborhood are teasing him for doing woman's job but he just ignored them he would not allow his little siblings to do the tough job. After the laundry he wanted to fetch them from school since its been a long time he take them out. 

 

He was standing infront of their school gate. Sehun went out first the 5 years old kid run towards him and engulf him in a tight hug. He lift him up and kissed his chibby cheeks. Then Suho saw them also did what Sehun do. Then Yeri is the last one to come out. Yuri take them out to eat and play. They decided to went to a nearby mall. They went to Mcdonalds and ordered some snacks. The kids are enjoying themselves. Its really seldom they eat outside their home. Yuri smiled all the time seeing his brothers and sister having a good time.

 

Aftet that he took them to the arcade. He let them play whatever they want. Sehun and Suho were both enjoying riding on the horror train. Yeri closed her eyes all through put the ride she is afraid of the zombies and other scary creature. They eat ice cream and cotton candy afterwards. 

 

Tiffany went out of the Manor without telling anyone. She is bored to death doing nothing inside their home. She decided to go to the mall to do some shopping. She took one of her dad's car and drive. After an hour of shopping she felt hungry. She is looking for a good place to eat when a kid with ice cream on his hand bump into her. The ice cream stained her dress. She is getting annoyed. She hates kids she thinks that they will just bring trouble.

 

"Yah!! Look what have done. My dress is ruined because of you. Where are your parents. They dont teach you good manners." Tiffany shouted to the kid. The little boy cried loud. Some people inside the mall are.looking at them.

 

Yuri h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter