DAY 1: TO THE MOUNTAINS...

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri is very early. Mrs. Hwang instructed him to be in their home around 5am. She have given him some instructions for the immersion. She would like her daughter to learn and to be humble. Yuri decided to take his friends with him. The more company the happier. Mrs. Hwang is also happy knowing a lot of kids were joining her project. 

 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny were looking like lost kids. They are being awed by the Hwang's Manor. It was their first time to come in a place like this big and extravagant. Tiffany who is still in hr dreamland didnt even bother to wake up. She really dont like the idea of going to Busan. So she just sleep. Her mother got really irritated on how is she behaving. Mrs. Hwang opened her curtains and nudge her. She stirred and annoyed seeing her mom. 

 

"I said clearly last night that you should be prepared at 5 am and its already 8 am young lady. Their are people waiting for you" Mrs. Hwang yelled.

 

"Well they should already leave me. I dont tell them to wait for me cause I am not going." Tiffany yelled back and cover her head with a blanket.

 

"You will be going wether you like it or not. Dont make me force you or you will not like it" Mrs. Hwang warned her. She removed the blanket and glared on her mother.

 

After 30 minutes she went down with her bags and luggages. She saw Yuri with three other strangers putting things inside one of their vans. She walks towards them and stared at them. Yuri noticed her and greeted her.

 

"Good morning Miss Tiffany. I see you are all dress up" Yuri wanted to laugh but keep it in him. Tiffany' s outfit is not fitted to what they were going. She is wearing a tattered denim shorts, a white sleeveless tank top and a checker red blazer with matching black boots and a huge shades.

 

"Are you mocking me or something?" Tiffany lowered her shades and glare at Yuri.

 

 "Of course not Princess you look really good on that outfit of yours. Well since the princess is here lets go cause we are already almost 4 hours delayed" Yuri said. His three friends all went inside the van. Yuri opened the passenger door for Tiffany. She ignored him and went inside. He close the door and went to the driver seat. 

 

But before he start to drive he took out a handcuff and placebot on her left hand and the other end to his right. She was stunned by his action.

 

"Yah!!! What the hell are you doing???" Tiffany started to slapped him.

 

"Well your mother told me to do everything that you cant escape so I came up with this idea. I am a genius right"  He stared at her with a smug look at his face and raise his eyebrows up and down. 

 

"Argghh!!! I hate you all!!!" Tiffany yelled again.

 

Sunny started to check her hearing and whispered something to Hyoyeon. " for a girl who grew up with a lot of money she is pretty loud. I think my ears will explode if she will shout again"

 

"Tell me about it good thing I have my earphones. I will not hear them quarrelling all through out this ride. They are like an old couple fighting for something stupid" Hyoyeon said and put his volume up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter