AGAIN...

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany arrived in their mansion. She just want to lock herself inside her room. Her mother wants them to have a dinner with the IM family. She hates those kind of social gathering. She found people their all plastics. They are just nice when they are infront of each other but after that they will say rude things behind each other backs. He didnt even greet her father when she came.

 

Her mother just signed in dissappointment she knew that she her daughter hates them for leaving her alone in the states but why cant she understand that what thry are doing is for her. For her future. She decided to go to her bedroom and prepared all the clothes that they are going to wear for tonight. 

 

In the Im household everone is busy cause Yoong just came back from the states after his one year internship. His family is preparing a welcome party for him courtesy of course by his beloved mother. When he arrived everyone are all excited to see the hyper Yoong that bring so much energy in the house. Yoong run towards his mother once he step out of the car. He engulf his mom with a tight hug. His father also hug him. 

 

Yuri who is busy getting his luggages at the trunk just signed when he saw his father hugging. Why cant he hug him like that he is also his son right. If theres another job that can sustain his family need he will choose that job rather than torturing himself everyday from the sight of a happy and whole family. He decided to put the bags on Yoong's room. After putting his things there he helped the maids in the preparation for the party tonight. A lot of important people will be coming. He set up some tables and chair. All personnel in the house knew that he is a son of Congressman Im thats why they felt sorry for him. He should experience what is Yoong is having but here he is working for his father like a maid. 

 

Yuri went to the living room he doesnt want to interrupt the family reunion but all the things that he needed to do is already done so he wants to go home to help his younger siblings with their assignment from school.

 

"Good evening Congressman and Madam Im, I would like to ask if I can go home early if I got nothing else to do. I have to teach my sister and brothers with there assignment." Yuri asked politely. 

 

"No Yuri we need your help to clean up after tonights party so just stay here and go home after the party" Mrs. Im said with authority. Congressman Im wants to say yes but he doesnt want his wife to be mad at him if it wasnt for her he would be where he is right now. His wife family are influencial and rich. 

 

"Ah I understand Madam Im sorry for asking. I will go back to work now" Yuri said and bowed to them.

 

"Why do you have to do that to Oppa Mom? He is not a maid here and why are you treating him like that?" Nana is really annoyed with her mother gesture towards Yuri. She really like Yuri as her brother. She is more closer to him than Yoong. Yuri understand her unlike her own brother and mother.

 

"He is a son of our former maid that makes him one. Dont used that tone to me Nana" Mrs. IM snapped she doesnt want anyone to talk to her in that way. Yoong just keep his mouth shut. He love Yuri as his older brother but just like his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter