DAY 4: COMPETITION...(Part 2)

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day went fast. Seo and Yuri are always together. Tiffany is sulking cause Yoong is following her the whole day. She is getting annoyed with the doe eyed guy. She can see that there is something between Yuri and Seo. And she felt somehow she is kinda jealous.

 

"They are cute together right?" Yoong said and sit beside the sulking Tiffany. He noticed that she is staring at the two. 

 

"Who?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Yuri hyung and Seohyun. They know each other since they were little. I knew Seo because of him. I think hyung likes her" Yoong continue. They are now looking at Yuri playing guitar with Seohyun. They are singing, laughing and doing some silly things. They looked so comfortable with each other.

 

Tiffany ignored whatever he is saying. She stood up and leave the guy. She went to her room and buried her face in her pillow.

 

"What the hell I am feeling right now. I felt really jealous. I've never been jealous. I should not be jealous but right now thats what I felt. What is that Monkey doing to me? He is driving me crazy. Ahhhhhh!!!!" Tiffany shouted.

 

Yuri heard someone shout and he is for sure knew the person behind that loud voice. He rush towards Tiffany's room and left his friends dumbfounded. 

 

"Oh I think the pink pig is frustrated. Or maybe she is jealous" Hyo said.

 

"Pink pig? You mean Miss Tiffany" Seo asked.

 

"Yes Pink pig. She eat so much just like the stick beside me" Hyo answered and point towards Soo.

 

"Well atleast were not gaining weight unlike you. You look like freakin Shrek when you gain some weight" Soo retorted.

 

Sunny who has been seating quietly had some thoughts in her mind. She thinks that the two are starting to have feelings for each other. She can see jealousy in Tiffany's eyes while she is looking at Yuri and Seo earlier.

 

Yuri rushed in to Tiffany's room and kick the door. She was started and looked up and saw Yuri with worried expression. He rushed towards her and check her if there is something qrong with her. He held her face and check her temperature. Their face were so close and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter