DAY 5: BLOOD???...

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day the van that they use to get in the village is already fixed. It was brought to the village. Yuri decided to wash it. While washing he hum some song. Tiffany was staring at him and thinks that he is losing his mind. He is swaying his body at the same time. 

 

"You think your real cool...you think your real co..ooh..ooll. You think you real cool..hey!!! You really think your cooler tha me nah.." Yuri sing at the top of his lungs. 

 

"You know its rude to sing really loud early in the morning" Tiffany interrupted him. He is smirking at him.

 

"Well and who told you to listen to me?" Yuri retorted back.

 

"Well Mister!!! Everyone in this freakin village can hear you sing. And your louder than the rooster whos trying to wake up everyone here" Tiffany said.

 

"Can you just leave me alone or do something? Can you just help your Mom there so set things up and stop staring at me your giving me the creeps you know" Yuri said while continuing cleaning the van.

 

"You know what you are really annoying. Stop singing okay!!! You sound like a guy who is being drown and having a hard time to breath" 

 

"Whatever you say..oink..oink..now leave me in peace. I want to have some moment for myself" Yuri said.

 

"Arrghhhh...monkey!!!" Tiffany yelled.

 

She was about to walk away when she heard a Yuri phone rings. He look at the guy and saw him with worried expression. She wanted to ask him but she doenst want to be nosy.

 

"Okay I'll come home okay!! Some crying Suho and watch your Yeri noona for me!!!" Yuri put down the phone. He quickly fixed the cleaning materials.

 

"Hey what happened?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

"Well my little brother called me and said that my sister is locking her self in her room and she said she is in pain and there are some blood stain." Yuri explained.

 

"I'll come with you I think I know what she is talking about" Tiffany went to the passenger seat.

 

"Hey are you sure. I think I can handle it. You dont have to trouble yourself" 

 

"Dont be silly. Cmon lets go and see your sister." Tiffany commanded.

 

____________€€€€€___________

 

After hours of travelling they arrived home. Yuri rushed inside and saw his brothers hugging watch other. He went to them and hug them.

 

"Suho! Sehun! Where is noona?" 

 

"He is still in her room Hyung! She doenst come out" Suho explained.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter