UNLUCKY..

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A girl who is covered by a pink blanket still sleeping even when its already 2 in the afternoon. She party since this morning. Her good friend Jessica celebrated her birthday party at one of the famous bar in LA. Jessica and her boyfriend Taeyeon throws a crazy and wild party last night. Her phone rings and she signed when she saw who the caller is..

 

Mommy is calling...

 

"What do you want?" Tiffamy almost yelled on her mom. She is irritated for interrupting her much needed sleep.

 

"Dont use that tone with me Stephanie. Im still your mother. And your still asleep eventhough its already two in the afternoon. You party again huh. What am I going to do with you young lady" Tiffany's mother scolded her.

 

"Just leave me alone. Thats all you can do for me. Bye mom!!!" Tiffany hang her phone. Her day is already ruined because of her mother.

 

She hates her parents for leaving her for work. They stayed in Korea while she was staying alone in LA. She thinks that her parents is all about money and they dont love her. She hear again her phone rings and it was an incoming message. She groan whrn she read what is written.

 

From: Mommy

 

Stephanie your father wants you to move here in Korea. He wants to tell you that you need to move here immediately and starts your duty as his future heir in our company. I will not take a no for an answer young lady. You have gone far enough.

 

She scream while covering her face with her pillow. She doesnt want to handle his dad business. She is not interested with his line of work. She is into fashion but her parents told her those are for idiots only. 

 

_______________________________€€€___________________________

 

"Good afternoon everyone" Mr. Andrew Im. He is a respected congressman in his district. Everyone adored him. He is kind and responsible. He had a son and daughter. Im Yoong, the guy every ladies dreamt off. He is smart, handsome, and rich. But he is kinda cocky and arrogant. And there is his daugher named Im NaNa, a beatiful, tall and classy lady. She is admire by many guys that wanted her to be their girlfriend. Unlike Yoong she is down to earth and humble. 

 

But unknown to everyone Congressman Im has a hidden secret. Nobody knows except for his family and close friends that he has a son from his former maid that he had affair with. Kwon Yuri, his bastard son. His mother Kwon Boa works for them when she was still 20 years old. Mr. Im was attracted to her and start a sinful affair with her. He wants to have a son but his wife cannot give him. Their relationship was based on lust. But then they did not expect Boa to get pregnant. Mr. Im decided to removed her from being a maid in their house and secretly supporting her and their child needs. But unknown to him his wife knew everything from the start. 

 

After a year his wife got pregnant and Im Yoong was born his future heir. Their relationship became okay again. While growing up Yuri knew his real father is. But he doesnt want to seek help from him. So from young age he work for his mother. From selling foods in the market or helping some of their neighbors and then they will give him some penny. His mother became alcoholic after her new partner abandoned them leaving him with three more mouths to feed. His real father new his condition and decided to give a work. He will be his personal assistant. Mrs. Im is totally against it but she caved in when his husband begs her. She cant do anything about it but she never treated Yuri as his husband son

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter