DAY 2: ADVENTURE... (Part 1)

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoong started his day early. His father will introduced him as the new CEO of their company. Eversince his father became a politician. He is having a hard time to mixed up his schedule as a CEO and a Congressman. He thinks Yoong is ready to handle their company. 

 

They both walk inside the company. Everyone was intrigue by Yoongs appearance. They knew who is the good looking guy is. But they dont know that he will be their new boss. He greeted everyone with his charming smile. 

 

Mr. Im called every head of the each department to the conference room. He told them that Yoong will be the new CEO. A lot of murmurs can be heard specially coming from the seniors who dedicated their life for the company. They think that Yoong has no prior experience and it will be hard for him to handle all the request and demands.

 

Yoong felt unconfortable with their stares. He also felt that he is not yet ready to take a big responsibility like this. Mr. Im called for Seohyun. She works for the company for 2 years now. She is smart and she knows how to handle problems. He wanted her to help his Son to get more familiar with the company. 

 

Seohyun bowed to Yoong. He smiled and finally he knew someone. Seohyun is his childhood friend. She always accompany Yuri. Its been a long time since he saw her and he thinks that she grew up to be a beautiful and smart girl. Seohyun on the other hand is blushing madly with all the stares coming from the guy she secretly like. Since she met Yoong, the guy became her ideal man. And now she will be working with him makes her heart flutters.

 

Yoong just smiled at her. They stare at each other for a couple of seconds and Seohyun is the first one to break the staring contest. After the meeting, she toured him in the company telling him what are the function on each department. He was facinated with the imformation he is learning right now. He.is really thankful that Seohyun is his new secretary. They are already comfortable with each other. 

 

She take him to his new office. He opened his door and was amazed on how the office suits her style. He remember that this office is kinda boring since it was his father who used it. His taughts were interrupted by Seohyun saying that it was his mom idea to renovate the space. He smiled at her. After a couple of talks he take a sit and finally he felt that this will be a start of something new for him.

 

"Yoong you can do it. Make your parents proud." Yoong said to cheered himself.

 

______________€€€€€______________

 

After the dinner. Tiffany doesnt have any appetite so she decided to excused herslef and went back to her room. She signed again with the thought that this week will be the worst week of her life. She covered her body with a blanket and tried to sleep. It was quite chilly and her blanket keeps her cold. Yuri who thought that Tiffany maybe wasnt used to this cold surroundings bought and extra blanket for her. He knocks on her door and when she opened it she slapped Yuri again on his arms.

 

"Yah what was that for? Why did you hit me?" Yuri rubs the area where he was hit. 

 

"Well that was incased you insult me again." Tiffany said with her arms crossed over her chest.

 

"I am going to give you this extra blanket since it cold and here you are slapping me." Yuri whinned. She just rolled her eyes and took the blanket. She slam the door on his face. Yuri got his nose hit by the door.

 

"Yah!!! How dare you do that to me!!! Ouch my nose" Yuri yelled. She finds this girl unbelieveble. He make his way out while mumbling some words.

 

Tiffany laugh evily. Finally she got her revenge. She went to the bed again and cover herself with two blankets. Finally ot was warm she can go to sleep pracefully. 

 

It was 5 in the morning when Yuri and his friends wake up. They did their morning routines and decided to help the villagers to prepare some breakfast. They gathered some firewoods and also help them to get some fresh ingredients. They find the place really peaceful. Its quite good to go on the trip like this away from the busy, polluted and noisy city where they lived. 

 

After preparing the food. Yuri decided to wake up the princess. It was already 9 in the morning. They done all the chores and till now the Princess is still sleeping. He shakes his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter