WEEKEND..

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Weekend is supposed to spend for resting but not for Yuri. He woke up early only having two hours of sleep. He needs to went to the market to help some vendors for their products. He doesnt have anywork for the Im's every weekend so he take this time to earn few more for some part time jobs. He never want to asked his father for money. He doenst want to be tagged or be called a gold digger. So he works hard for his family. Before he went to the market he prepared some breakfast for his siblings and Seohyun. 

 

He went to the market with a big smile on his face. The ajummas love him. He is really kind, caring and hardworking. He help them carrying big boxes of vegtables and some other products in exchange for money or some foods. His job there will be over around 9 am. After that he will go home and clean their house. 

 

When he got home his siblings are already awake. Yeri and Seohyun were washing the dishes. While Suho and Sehun where cleaning the table. Yuri smiled on how responsible his siblings are. They saw him and run towards him and hugged him. He really missed spending time with them but he have to work so that he can provide for them. 

 

Seohyun smiled at him. She really admired him for being a good eldest brother to his siblings. She wished she had a brother like him. She snapped from her trance when Yuri talked to her.

 

"Seo thank you so much for taking good care of my siblings when I am at work" Yuri bowed to her.

 

"That was nothing Oppa. I really enjoyed playing with them so no worries" Seohyun said. "Well Oppa is it okay if I ask you something?" Seo continued

 

"Sure what is it? Just dont ask me some math question you know that Im not good at that subject" Yuri joked.

 

"Its about Yoong Oppa..I mean how is he? Is he okay? Is he still the same?" Seohyun asked with blushing cheeks.

 

"You still like him huh. Well he is doing fine. He looks more mature and his body became more fit. So all in all he is good" Yuri teases her. He knew Seohyun crush over Yoong. 

 

"Well that is great to hear. Hehe. I gurss I have to go now umma must me looking for me" Seohyun run towards the door.

 

"Oppa what happened to Seo unnie?" Yeri asked she is confused why Seohyun face became pinkish.

 

"She is inlove Yeri" Yul said. "Continue what you are doing Im going to cook pur lunch so we can play later" Yuri said and his siblings help him in ckeaning their house.

 

____________________€€€€___________________

 

Tiffany suddenly stirred from her sleep when the bright lights coming from her window blinded her. Her mom who tries to wake up her for the past 30.minutes is really annoyed. 

 

"Tiff its already 2 in the afternoon dont be a lazy . Get up and take a bath Yoong called your father and invited you for a dinner so moved" Mrs. Hwang said while trying to removed Tiffany's blanket.

 

"What I dont want to go? Mom I am still adjusting from the time difference so please just leave me alone and tell him I cant come" Tiffany tug the blanket towards her and cover her face.

 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter