REBEL...

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mr. Hwang is already pissed early in the morning his daughter never really obey him and his wife. Tiffany went home drunk and some random guy bring her home. He tried everything that he can to change her attitude. Maybe it was partly his fault because he spoiled her so much. He gave everything to her. 

 

His wife is really mad and scolded their daughter. Tiffany ran to her room and lock it. They never understand her. Tiffany on the other hand is crying in her room. She hate her parents. All she wanted to do is go back to the US and live their alone where she is free and no one is controlling her. Why cant they understand that she doesnt want to handle her dad business. She wanted to have her fashion line but even her parents never let her chased her dream.

 

At the Im Mansion. Yuri was commanded by Mrs. Im to clean Nana's car. Her driver got sick and Nana will be using her car. Yuri just did what he was told and cleaned his sister car. Mr. Im was just looking at Yuri. He felt sorry for him. He wanted to treat him like his son but he was to afraid that It may cause some problem between uim and his wife. He knew he deserve better than this but he is a coward. 

 

Nana went down from her room. She bid goodbye to her parents. She went to her car and saw his eldest brother cleaning it for her. Her heart shattered from the scene she is witnessing. Her brother should live a life like how her and Yoong lived. They got everything from family, fame and money but why is her other brother is suffering. It was never his fault that he was a product of their father's mistake. She went inside again and confront her mother. 

 

"Mom why is Yuri oppa cleaning my car? How many times do I have to tell you that he is not a maid here. He is my brother!!! Treat him nicely okay!!!" Nana almost yelled at her mother.

 

"We are paying him here so there's no difference between him and our maid. I will treat him in anyway I want to." Mrs. Im said nonchantly.

 

"You are unbelievable!!!" Nana left and she saw her dad just standing there like a statue. 

 

"Cant you just defend him or something. He is your son. He didnt do anything to you or to us. It was tour mistake but he is the one who is suffering. He never choosed to be in that position. Make up your mind dad before its too late. And please tell mom stop treating Oppa like that!!" Nana said with so much anger. She find his dad a coward. She went out again.

 

"Oppa stop washing my car it. Its not your job." Nana went to Yuri and hold his hand.

 

"Ir was already done. No worries its okay." Yuri smiled at her. "You should leave now you will be late for work" Yuri open the driver seat for her. She just hug him. He hug her back. "You always got me Oppa" Nana said before leaving.

 

Yuri felt warm, atleast he still got Yoong and Nana. His dad called him. He was assigned to be Tiffany's bodyguard. His bestfriend Mr. Hwang wanted someone to be with his daughter but this time it was hard to trust people so he asked his good friend to recommend someone who will be trust worthy and payment is not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter