DAY 4: COMPETITION...(Part 1)

SECRET LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoong decided to visit Tiffany in the village. He missed the girl already. He took some time off and asked Seohyun to be with him. The girl just comply to whatever Yoong asked her. Yoong told her that they will leave around 4 in the morning so that they can arrived early.

 

Seohyun is a punctual girl. She's never been late so she arrived on time waiting for her boss. He arrived after 5 minutes and left the company. 

 

On the village Yuri decided to be kind to Tiffany so the first he did when he wake up is to get Tiffany done water for her bath. Soo, Sunny and Hyo were all looking to him like he has gone crazy. He is smiling while filling the containers with water. He is humming some love songs. 

 

"His gone mad isnt he?" Soo said while munching some bread.

 

"No, I think he is inlove!" Sunny said with dreamy eyes.

 

"With whom? With you I dont think so, he sees you as a boy!!!" Hyo told Sunny and then he got smacked on his head.

 

"! Not with me with Tiffany." 

 

"Oh!!! With the pink pig? Really I dont think Yuri likes girls with big appetite. I mean she's skinny but she can eat like an elephant" Hyo said while rubbing his chin.

 

"Yah!!! Whats wrong with people with big appetite? We just know how to appreciate food unlike you!!" Soo retorted.

 

"What I mean is if he's going to persue the pink pig he needs to work day and night just to provide her food."

 

"Just shut up you too. Your talking nonsense" Sunny smacked Soo and Hyo's head again and still looking at Yuri.

 

________________€€€€€€_______________

 

"Okay! Im done I guess its time to wake up the princess" Yuri said and went straight to Tiffany's place.

 

He slowly opened the door and take a peek inside. He saw Tiffany lying on her stomach with her face buried on the pillow. He smiled from the sight and walks towards her. He slowly tap her back and shook her.

 

"Tiffany please wake up its already morning and we have a lot of things to do.....C'mon princess" Yuri continue. Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and saw Yuri beside her she instantly kick him and he fell first on the floor.

 

"Yah!!! Why did you kick me? I was only trying to wake you up" He stood up while rubbing his cheeks.

 

"I thought that you were some kind of buglar and you wanted to do something to me!" She yelled at him.

 

"What? You thought this handsome face is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter