I Hope They're Ok

Faking it & Loving it

“Chanyeol…I…I…”

“Hey! Baekhyun! Are you in there?!” Suddenly someone’s knocking on the door. Baekhyun instantly recognizes Mike’s voice.

“Just a second!” He answers and then whispers to Chanyeol. “Look, we’ll talk about this later, I promise.” He escapes Chanyeol’s arms and runs to the door, obviously avoiding the question his best friend just asked.

“Hey! Chanyeol’s here too! Am I interrupting?”

“No! Not at all!” Baekhyun answers quickly before Chanyeol even has a chance to say anything.

“Good. I’m throwing another party tonight. I want you guys there! Thanks to that karaoke everyone’s talking about my party so you two can’t miss it.” Mike leaves the room after giving Baekhyun a poster with the party information.

Baekhyun turns around and he sees Chanyeol siting on the floor. He looks destroyed on the inside. Silence tears are still falling down his face and he doesn’t say a word. Baekhyun slowly walks towards him. “Chan…we don’t have to go if you don’t want to… We can just…”

“I’m going.”

“Are you sure?”

“If you need to get drunk in order to say you love me, I’m looking forward to any party.”

Chanyeol leaves Baekhyun’s room and locks himself inside his own. He avoids his best friend for the rest of the day. At night time, he decided to leave early for the party because Baek will probably go to his dorm and make them go together, which is the last thing Chanyeol needs right now. It took him every last bit of courage that he had to make the first move and kiss Baekhyun and he wasn’t even able to answer a simple question.

After realizing Chanyeol’s room is empty, Baekhyun goes to the party all by himself. He enters the building and his eyes scan the place trying to find his best friend. He sees a familiar face in the dancing crowd. It was Chen, and Baekhyun slowly approaches him noticing his intoxicated state.

Meanwhile, Kai and Chanyeol find themselves together again at the quiet side of the party. “So…Where’s your boyfriend?”

“Chen? Probably drinking too much and dancing his off. The usual.”

“And you just leave him like that?”

“I’m not the drinking type. I stick to the old fashion orange juice and enjoy the party completely sober. But enough about me. How are things between you and Baekhyun?”

“I don’t even know…I kissed him. He told me he doesn’t have feelings for me but when I kissed him and confronted him about it he wasn’t able to give me a proper answer. Haven’t seen him since that conversation.”

“Look.” Kai says pointing at the little window in the door. “He’s here. You should go talk to him. If you think he has feelings for you, you should just confront him again. Don’t let them leave until he admits it. You got nothing to lose at this point.”

While Kai and Chanyeol were talking, Baekhyun and Chen were drinking together. Baekhyun is not a good drinker. He gets completely drunk with a couple shots and this time, he had more than just a couple of drinks. Chanyeol goes to the middle of the crowd where everyone’s dancing. He tries to find his best friend, but there’s no sign of him. Chanyeol spots Mike at the bar. “Excuse me, have you seen Baekhyun?”

“Your boyfriend? He just left with that guy from the coffee shop. They were really drunk, I hope they get to the dorms without hurting themselves.”

“They left? Together? Drunk? Oh…That’s not good. Not good at all. I need to tell Kai.”

Chanyeol runs back to the little kitchen where he and Kai where talking. “Kai! We have a problem. Mike just saw Baek and Chen leave the party together. And apparently they have been drinking a lot.”

“What? Oh gosh, I hope they’re ok.”

“Let’s go. I’ll go for Baekhyun’s room, you go for Chen’s room.”

The two off them immediately leave the party. Chanyeol tries to call Baekhyun but he’s not picking up his phone. Chanyeol knows the code of Baek’s room, so he enters immediately and there’s no sign of his friend.

 

To: Kai, 02:04]

From: Chanyeol

Baek’s not here…

 

To: Chanyeol, 02:06]

From: Kai

Chen’s not here either. Don’t leave the room, I’m on my way there.

 

“Jeez man… I hope they’re ok. I hope Baekhyun’s ok…Should we call the police?”

“Relax, Chanyeol. It’s too early for that. For now, let’s go get some sleep and we’ll search for them tomorrow. I’ll call you if I have any news. You do the same.”

“Ok…Let’s do that.”

Easier said than done. Chanyeol can’t even blink an eye, looking at his phone screen waiting for Baekhyun to call him in his cutely drunk voice. He eventually falls asleep around 4am.

The morning arrives and Baekhyun finally wakes up with the worst hangover ever. “Aish…my head. What is this place. A kitchen? This doesn’t look like Mike’s place…WAIT! Wait a second. Where are my clothes?!” Baekhyun looks around and realizes he just made the biggest mistake of his life.

“B-Baekhyun?! What are you doing here?! And where are my clothes?!”

“Chen…I don’t remember anything from last night!”

“Me neither. I was drunk myself. What have I done? Oh god…I just started dating Kai yesterday!”

“Me? With a guy? How could this happen! I’m never ever ever ever drinking again!” Baekhyun tries to get up and grab his clothes that are all over the floor. “Ouch! Chen…”

“Yes?”

“Why the hell is my ing hurting so much?!”

“Oh god…Baek…Oh my god…You can’t tell anyone about this! I’ll kill you with my own hands!”

“I think it’s a bit late for that.” Another voice says from outside the kitchen. Baekhyun turns around following the sound of that familiar voice when he realizes the door was open, and Kai and Chanyeol where there.

 

-----♥-----

Uff! Finally I was able to write a bigger chapter! I hope you're enjoying this story. Only two more chapter till the end of the story <3 Thank you so much for all your upvotes, comments and subscriptions! ♥