The Famous Gay Couple

Faking it & Loving it

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been best friends since first grade. Last month, they moved to America together to study abroad in the SM College. They know everything about each other, and their relationship is really strong. There were always tons of skinship and bromance moments between the two of them. You can almost say they look like they’re…dating.

From holding hands, hugging and little pecks on the cheek to feeding each other. Things that have always been a part of their daily routine in Korea. In America, people are not that used to seeing two guys showing that kind of affection. Unless they’re both on a relationship, of course. One day, the two best friends were walking around campus when they're suddenly approached by a senior student. 

“Hi, my name’s Mike and I am a senior. I just wanted to tell you how much I admire how brave you are. Being a gay couple in college can be hard sometimes but you guys do it so naturally.”

“Hum, actually we’re from Korean and…” says Chanyeol trying to explain everything but the boy interrupts him.

“Exactly! People are going to stare at you anyway because you’re foreigners, but doing things like holding hands in public? Man you two are amazing.”

“No, it’s not like that. We’ve known each other since we were little and…”

“Don’t worry kid, I got it. I know you need some privacy. Come to my party tomorrow night. Only V.i.p’s are invited. It would be an honor to be the first one inviting the famous gay couple.

“F-Famous?” Baekhyun stutters.

“Yes, everyone’s talking about you. Well, I gotta go now. Make sure you go to the party.”

The boy leaves and Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol with his eyes wide open.

“No. No, Baekhyun. I know that look. Don’t even think about it.”

“C’mon. It’ll be fun. We’ll be invited to every party. Everyone will…”

“Baek, we’re here to have fun, together. Not to be playing matchmaking with each other.”

“Please, Please.” Baekhyun says it in a cute voice while pouting his lips. “I really want to go.”

“Uff, fine. Only one party. Enough with that face now”

“Yay! You’re the best.”

“Of course I am. But…do you really think people will genially believe we’re dating after spending some time with us?”

“Well…We’ll just have to make it believable.” They are walking next to some stairs, so Baekhyun takes a step up so he’s face to face with Chanyeol.

“Hell no. Hell to the no! I’m not kissing you. Don’t even think about it. I’m not letting you steal my first kiss just for the sake of being popular.”

“Don’t think of it as a kiss. It’s more like…a handshake.”

“A handshake…with our lips.”

“Exactly! Please, I’ll buy you Galbi tonight.”

“And…Ice cream?”

“Fine. And ice cream.”

“Deal.”

“Good. I’m leaving first then. I need to get some notes from my room. I’ll meet you in your room when I’m done.” Baekhyun playfully pecks Chanyeol in the lips and leaves before Chanyeol can have any type of reaction.

Seconds later, he comes back to reality and looks at Baekhyun (who’s already far away, on his way to the dorm) “Ya! Byun Baekhyun! How dare you steal my first kiss like that?!”

 

“First kiss? Ow, that’s adorable.”

“They’re so cute.”

“OMG I wanna see them kiss.”


Chanyeol looks around as he hears a lot of girly voices chatting about what just happened. He feels his face burning. He’s blushing. He’s as red as a tomato. He quickly leaves and heads over to his own room and waits there for Baekhyun to come back.

While waiting, some weird thoughts start crossing his mind. “Well, maybe fake dating Baek is not that bad…I have to admit it, he's kinda cute. It was a really short kiss, but I could feel a new side of him that I’ve never felt before. I know we’re just playing pretend but…” His thoughts are interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

“Chanyeol! Let me in! Are you sleeping? Chanyeol!”

“I’m going. I’m going. Jeez…”

“Hi! Oh…that face! I know that face. Tell me everything right now! Spill it out!”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Sweaty forehead. Bite marks on your bottom lip. Pink cheeks. And I can tell you were scratching the tip of your nose. You have a crush! Tell me everything about it! Who is it?! Do I know her?”

“Her? Oh…I…I…Oh my god.”

 

-----♥-----

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. I'll update as soon as possible <3