His Game

Agency

It was time to get ready for the party. Hyun Jae stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom as she put on earrings. Hyun Joong walked in wearing black jeans, a plain dark shirt and a black jacket.

"Aren't you going to put on your disguise?" He asked when he saw she was almost finished.

"No. Why?"

"Because you were in disguise this afternoon, they won't recognize you without it,"  he answered as though it was obvious.

"I changed out of it before I met them." He eyed her from head-to-toe causing her to look at herself. She was dressed in a mid-thigh length  halter dress that was red on top and had black lace over it. Below the chest the dress was plain black and hugged her body. "Something wrong?"

"That's what you're wearing?" He cocked one brow and looked her straight in the eyes. She simply nodded at his question and put on matching red with black lace heeled shoes as he sighed. "Just know, if anything happens it was your idea."

"I know what I'm doing, I'm not a probie. Just watch out for yourself okay? I take care of myself."

They left their room and met the couples in the lobby, discussing the directions before entering a cab. Hyun Jae noticed team DBSK get into a taxi cab across the street and follow. Hyun Jae and Hyun Joong were in the cab together which made the ride was awkward .

While in the cab he leaned closer to her with his eyes narrowed, calculating. He carefully touched her earrings. They were both bugged, but it was impossible to tell if one didn't know what to look for. One was a camera and the other sent a signal carrying any audio much like a cell phone would. Since her hair was up she couldn't put in ear buds so she would have to be careful and watch out for signals from the team and Hyun Joong.

The club had a long line yet somehow the team had been allowed to cut in and enter. The suspect, Hyun Joong and Hyun Jae waited for the other couples. When they arrived one of the men whispered something into the bouncer's ear who let the group through quickly and went back to the whining crowd in front of him.

The music boomed and throbbing. Junsu and Changmin were already on the dance floor with some girls, but from the corner of their eyes they were watching the couples make their way through the crowd. Yunho and Yoochun were at either ends of the bar, but wasn't alone. He was busy flirting with the bartender. Jaejoong, on tge other hand, was sitting alone at some table with a small glass rejecting offers from people to join their table or to dance.

The couples were led into a somewhat private booth at the back of the club with one wide window facing the dance floor. Despite the window it was pretty private and quieter there.

"So my wife tells me you are newly weds," one of the men spoke up.

"Yes, our one year anniversary just passed last month," Hyun Joong smiled wrapping his arms around his wife's waist. Everyone congratulated them both and another husband made a toast for their marriage.

"So tell me, uh, excuse me my wife didn't tell me your names," the first man realized.

"Oh, my name is Tobias," Hyun Joong gave his fake name, "and this is my wife, Scarlet."

"Ah yes, Tobias. So tell me, how did you become a businessman?"

Hyun Joong explained the background information they had prepared and studied about their business identities as the wives went to the bar to order drinks. Hyun Jae looked around and made subtle eye contact with Jaejoong. He signaled to meet in the hallway to the bathrooms so she excused herself. She opened the door, but only saw the two bathroom entrances. Once the door closed she turned to see him walking towards her.

"What is it ?" She asked. He didn't speak, only stared. "Um, are you okay?" She waved a hand in front of his eyes, but he caught it gently.

"They know  we have the seller. Now they might suspect our involvement here as well. "

"What?" Her voice was racked in disbelief and annoyance.

"Boss found out they know we have the seller and they believe our agents are on to them, but they don't know for sure. As long as you and Hyun Joong are careful and convincing we don't need to worry," he smiled confidently.

She thanked him for filling her in and left making sure no one other than the team noticed. Back in the booth, she saw one couple heading for the dance floor.

"If you two want to dance then you can go too," insisted the older woman. Hyun Joong thanked her and led his wife to the dance floor before she could protest. He wrapped one arm around her waist. It felt a bit awkward, especially since she felt his breath on her neck.

"The woman you followed, the suspect's wife," he whispered trying not to move his lips too much, "She is Yoona. The other couple, Hana and Jaesung, are older than the suspect, Mr. Robert Lee. He's half Scottish-"

"Half Scottish and half Korean?" She took a good guess.

"Yes. Their group is made up of international businessmen." He pulled her closer and she felt his muscles which made her tense up. He came closer to her ear. "Act natural, you're too tense." He placed his hands on her  hips and turned her so that they faced each other. "Don't move away."

Before she could ask what he meant by that he moved closer grabbing her waist and pressed his lips against hers. Naturally, she was shocked, but didn't pull away. Hyun Jae could hear Jaejoong calling Hyun Joong through his ear bud and she held onto him, closing her eyes as he deepened the kiss.

After a while, he pulled away smirking. "What was that for?" Her voice hissed into his ear so he would hear through the music.

"Just kissing my wife. Why? Was it not enough? Because I can do more. Isn't that all you want?" His eyes were challenging her.

"Just stick to the plan," she answered feeling frustrated with him. This guy and his games....why is he like this? He wasn't this way before, she suddenly realized. What changed?