Two Faced?

Agency

Their room was empty when Jaejoong looked in at 10:30 pm. The lights were off, no one had entered or left since Hyun Jae and Hyung Joon had gone to follow the suspect.

Changmin opened the door and walked in with two large pizza boxes. When Yunho opened one of the boxes there was already one slice missing and some sauce on the corner of Changmin's mouth. "Yah! You ate in my car?"

"Hyung I was starving!" Changmin explained.

Yunho ran down to the parking lot to check his car for any damages while everyone else gathered to eat. Jaejoong kept his eyes on the rooms. A pair of men walked in and started checking the suspect's room for any hidden devices. Luckily, their hotel was in the shape of a "U" so he could keep an eye on both rooms at once.

"Guys, they're checking the room for bugs," he informed the others. Yoochun grabbed his night vision scope off his sniper and looked out the window. Jaejoong took a slice of pizza and told him "Nothing unusual."

"Now there is," Yoochun corrected.

Junsu walked over to his telescope that sent a feed to a computer at headquarters. All of the vision devices had that particular feature. Changmin reached for his binoculars, as did Jaejoong. One man was quickly setting something up in the living room vent. The other man walked to the window and looked around, inspecting the rooms and cabinets. They all dropped to the floor as the second man inspecting the view.

"You think he saw us?" Junsu asked nervously.

"Doubt it," Changmin coolly replied from the corner of the window with his binoculars in one hand and a pizza in the other. "He's double checking, but it looks like he missed us.....he's looking into Hyun Joong's and Hyun Jae's room though." Everyone looked out the window again. "He's telling his friend to come and see."

"You can read their lips clearly?" Yoochun questioned in disbelief.

"Of course," Changmin concentrated and continued in a monotone, "He's telling his friend that the woman who is in that room must be y...just look at that dress...his friend is saying a man must live there too because there's men’s shoes next to the bed....the first guy thinks it might be a cross dresser's room...the second one slapped the back of his head and said she could just be married or have a boyfriend, did you ever think of that? Yah that man is obviously the muscle because his brain is really lacking. No wonder he was just searching the room while the other guy stuck that thing in the vent."

Yunho's voice behind them made them jump. "Okay, so nothing suspicious about that except for whatever they put in the vent. Junsu, can you find out what it is?"

"Hyung, don't sneak up on us like that," Changmin said while holding his chest.

Junsu opened his laptop and zoomed into a frozen image of the device right before it was placed in the vent. "It's a flexible camera. Protected from harsh temperatures in a safety case, probably why it's in the vent, and it can be remotely controlled to adjust its vision from any distance. Sort of like a universal remote controlled camera. That's the kind I wanted from boss, but he gave me a better one." He smiled.

"Interesting," Yunho rubbed his chin.

"Why is it interesting, hyung? The suspect is just taking precautionary measures," Junsu looked puzzled.

"That's not likely. He asked his group to provide someone to check on his room. Now it could be that he ordered them to place that device in case someone broke in or if he was paranoid, but he did no such thing. Remember?" Yunho opened a file on the laptop. They all listened to the phone call Heechul and Dara had sent to Junsu that morning.

"You're right," Yoochun admitted, "so what now? You think the group doesn't trust him or just using him to contact the seller?"

"Exactly, but which one?" Yunho said picking at his ear bud. "Can anyone connect to Hyun Jae or Hyun Joong on their ear buds?" They realized that they haven't heard from them for a while. "Junsu, send a video message to Seungho's laptop."

"On it." But when he finally connected to Seungho's computer, it wasn't Seungho who greeted them.

"Annyeong, how's the mission going?" It was Mir. Today he was wearing his hair in a ponytail with thick rimmed glasses framing his eyes.

"It's going smoothly so far," Yunho spoke up, "except we can't connect with anyone through our ear buds. Is Seungho there?"

"He's in the kitchen. I'll get him." Mir made a worried puppy look as he left to find his team leader.

A moment later Seungho sat down with a plate of pork cutlets and full cheeks. "Annyeong," he gulped down his lunch, "Mir said you're having communication issues. I'll check it out." He rubbed his hands together, flexed them and started to work furiously on his computer. Mir was standing nervously behind him biting his lower lip. Seungho's eyes narrowed at the screen, then he turned to Mir. "Did you touch something on my computer?" He sounded calm, but they knew he was angry. He hated others ruining his precious devices.

"Hyung, I was playing your game and then I pressed something on accident," Mir took a step back and raised his hands to defend himself. "Nothing bad happened so I assumed it didn't do anything."

"What did you press?" He waved his hand around the keyboard.

Mir leaned over trying to avoid Seungho. "That one. Then that and that."

Seungho sighed and vigorously ran his fingers over the keys. Just as he finished Hyun Joong's and Hyun Jae's argument was clearly audible from their buds.

"Hey hey hey," Jaejoong tried to silence them.

"Jaejoong oppa?" He smiled to himself as she said his name.

"Oppa?" Hyun Joong snorted into his mic.

Yunho looked back to the screen and thanked Seungho then asked if boss was back.

"No...and I'm worried," Seungho said hesitantly,” I have a feeling he's not telling us something about this case. Usually, we have more information to work with."

Hyun Jae, Yunho, Yoochun and Jaejoong simultaneously agreed.

"I've never seen him like this," Hyun Jae added.

While they wondered what Leeteuk was keeping from them, Leeteuk sat comfortably in his seat speaking into the camera on his computer.

"They installed the camera and left already, am I correct?" Leeteuk asked the group before him, who were all hidden behind masks. He himself was in a dark room and his voice was changed to sound harsher and deeper.

"As was the deal. Do you really think he's hiding something about the seller's whereabouts?" A voice changer made the guy sound abnormally deep and his mutated clown mask made him look menacing.

"I know he is. He tricked the seller into being captured by the Agency," Leeteuk smirked to himself in the darkness. Everything was going according to his plans so far. Neither the Agency nor the buying group knew what he was really up to. Perfect, he thought to himself. "I will keep an eye on him."

And on Hyun Jae and Hyun Joong, he finished the sentence in his head.

"I will keep an eye on them as well," a man with a lower pitched voice and a horned mask said.

"Good." Leeteuk kept his face emotionless, but cursed in his head. If I oppose then they'll become suspicious of me, but they might catch something they shouldn't on camera...I'll have to mess with their feed the moment it happens. "I'll contact you all as soon as I have more information."

"Yes, sir." The men all stood up and bowed before the feed turned to static.