Interrupted

Agency

Finally they were making progress on this mission. Dara had hacked her way into a phone conversation this morning with the help of Jung Min, who bugged the phone while he was delivering food to Hana and Jaesung. The group had set up a meeting, but were especially careful not to mention the location. It was inconvenient to know the group suspected the Agency to be working against them and caused them to try even harder to not get caught. The only thing the teams knew were the names of streets that were said in code.

Hyun Joong cautiously followed Jaesung past a couple of stores until he spotted Youngsaeng in a disguise. The leader scratched his fake mustache, signaling Youngsaeng to follow the suspect while he took another route. As he turned the corner he caught a glimpse of Yoochun sitting in his car checking his watch. He couldn't tell if it was an act to look as though he belonged in the scenery or if he was actually checking for the time.

"Gorilla, give me your position," Hyun Joong quietly spoke into his mic.

"I'm right behind you a couple shops down. Otter is still on the suspect's tail," Kyujong responded.

"No, I just lost him," Youngsaeng corrected, "he walked into some building. I'm sending the address to Hyung Joon so he can search it for further information."

"Target change," Jung Min's voice interrupted, "Lee is leaving the hotel too."

"I'll follow him," Yunho piped in. He stayed seated at a cafe as he waited for the new target to arrive.

Hyun Joong pretended to look at items in stores until he spotted Robert Lee nervously scanning the area. The suspect must have known he was being followed, but he looked past Yunho who was now several feet behind him with big glasses, a thin black jacket, dark jeans and a baseball cap. Lee stopped to buy a newspaper and coffee, still shifting his eyes. His hands were visibly shaking, but he ran them down the sides of his shirt before grabbing his order and heading down the street. Yunho inconspicuously ducked into a nearby shop realizing there weren't enough people on the street for him to blend into.

"Yoochun and Youngsaeng," they heard Yunho through their ear pieces, "do you see him?"

"Negative, my vision is obscured," Yoochun grunted as a truck blocked his car from the street ahead.

"Kyujong and I see him." Hyun Joong stood behind a rack in the store pretending to look at merchandise, though his eyes were still focused solely on his target.

"I do too," Youngsaeng answered and paused,"he's walking away from the building Jaesung went into...and someone else is following him."

Hyun Joong looked behind Lee and spotted a man wearing a thin scarf, dark lensed glasses, a dark coat  and black jeans. He didn't bother trying to slow his pace or hide in the crowd to cover up the fact that he was stalking Lee. Once Lee noticed this he broke out into a run, not looking back. Knocking down a vendor in his way, he went into an alley nearby. Staying in their positions everyone watched as Yunho ran after the mystery man. Before they reached the alley the suspect escaped into Yunho flipped the man on his back and kicked him hard in the chest, knocking the breath out of him. In a hostile manner he snatched the scarf and glasses off the man ready to drop both items and pound the man in the face, but the sight of the man's visage made stumbled back instead.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Yunho hissed at the man.

"Boss sent me," the familiar voice coughed, "to kill Lee."


Who is the mystery man with the familiar voice? There are four other teams in the Agency, plus Team Super Junior, so your don't have to guess too hard. XD