He Likes To Play Games

Agency

The sun was shining brightly into the hotel room where the agents were snuggly tucked under their blankets. Hyun Jae stretched, turned in bed and looked at the clock. 8:40 am.

"Kim Hyun Joong, wake up," she called without getting up.

He walked out of the kitchen with a plate of food and a glass of lemonade. "I woke up an hour ago. Here's your breakfast. Get cleaned and eat so we can catch up on work."

Nice enough to make me breakfast, but apparently still hates my guts....maybe he poisoned the food.

She washed up and stared at the plate of bean sprout  rice, some galbi, and kimchi he had put aside for her. "There's korean room service in Las Vegas?" She skeptically asked.

"No, I went down to the market and there was a korean food  vendor." He looked up at her as though she were crazy.

"Oh....did you...add anything?"

"If you're thinking I poisoned it to kill you then don't worry. I wouldn't do it in such an obvious way." He opened his laptop and started to work. "Don't forget your ear bud and mic."

Hyun Jae was about to walk over to the drawers to grab them when they were tossed into her face.

"Well look who's finally up," Jaejoong teased when her wireless bud was in place. She looked outside catching a glimpse of team DBSK in their room. Jaejoong smiled big and waved. "Hi sleeping beauty."

"Hyun Jae-ah," Leeteuk interrupted, "Dara and Heechul have news. Guys fill her in."

"Good morning," Dara cheerfully greeted.

"Hi champ," Heechul joked, "you might need to cut your honeymoon short." In the background they heard Hyun Joong choke back a laugh, but chose to ignore it. "We have been tracking the suspect through his credit cards and phone calls. Looks like he plans to arrive today and he won't be alone. Luckily, you can easily keep watch over him because his room will across from your's. Also, team DBSK will have a view too since their ceiling to floor window is on their side."

"Oh good. Can't wait to start the job. Was that it?"

"Nope," Dara answered, "well you can't plant anything in their room because once they land the room will be searched for bugs. We heard him planning it over a phone call. So, we have no eyes and no ears in the room which means you need to be more careful."

"The plan for now is basic. Stay close, build a connection, but don't get involved," Leeteuk chimed in, "we will work on getting closer to them after he makes contact with his group."

"We get to dress up," Hyun Jae smirked, "my favorite part."

"How boring," Hyun Joong yawned. She turned to give him a glare. Finding it quite amusing he raised a brow and smirked mischievously at her.

"Their plane lands tonight. I want you both to be there to follow him. Team DBSK will watch over the rooms and team SS501 will be your backup." Leeteuk was interrupted.

"Boss?" They heard Taemin's unmistakable voice.

"I'm going to be out for a few hours," Leeteuk announced, "take care." The teams heard his connection cut off a moment later.

Hyun Jae had brought her favorite wig and disguise along for this mission in hopes of getting a good opportunity to put it to use. She went to get them out of the suitcase when she saw Hyun Joong walking into the room dressed in a suit and a short black wig with green contacts in place.

"Who are you suppose to be?" She eyed him curiously.

"What does it look like?"

"A clown," she scoffed under her breath and smiled.

"I heard that," he sneered in a serious tone, "I'm a businessman. I think we should separate today until we have to follow them from the airport. Maybe some of the suspect's accomplices are already here."

"Separate? If we aren't pretending to be a couple then I'm going back to bed." She turned to head back to bed when something soft hit her on the head.

"Yah! Don't be lazy!" Hyun Joong threw another pillow at her feeling impatient with their pairing.

As she took some steps closer to him she hid something behind her back feeling fed up with his behavior. "No more throwing pillows," she said as she brought down a pillow of her own on an unsuspecting Hyun Joong. He put his hands up and grabbed the pillow in her hands, but she didn't let go causing both of them to fall onto the couch. She landed with her hands held out, trying to stop herself from hitting the ground. It turned out that the ground was actually Hyung Joon's chest.

"Uh, can you get off?" He asked after she didn't move for a while. She straightened up and stepped aside allowing him room to stand as well. "."

"Me?" Hyun Jae glared at him. "I'm not the one sleeping while someone else is in the room."

"But you are the one who eyed the one before pretending to be innocent."

"Pretending?!" She grew furious at his words. He has some nerve, she thought.

He walked closer, his eyes peering through his ruffled black wig. She flinched when she saw that he wouldn't stop his advance. Her feet took her away from him until her back hit the wall. Leaning down, he narrowed his eyes, examining her. A few inches away from her lips, he stopped. His glare went from her eyes to her lips, then returned to her eyes. Suddenly, he smirked and walked away.

"Wait! What was that about!?" She felt burning irritation in her heart at his little stunt. Him and his games.

"Nothing. You're innocent." He walked out of the room and closed the door without glancing behind him.