Back In Seoul

Agency

After two days of under cover work, Hyun Jae and Eunhyuk arrived back at headquarters the following morning. As they walked towards their building Leeteuk appeared beside them.

"How was the rest of the mission?" Leeteuk asked before they even reached the doors.

"Suspect stayed in town and went sight seeing," Hyun Jae answered, "no suspicious activity."

"Yea, we followed him to restaurants, the statue of liberty, to plays and musicals," Eunhyuk opened the  door of the building, "he had one meeting and it seemed they were talking in code. Other than that, no activity."

"Good, we can get Heechul to examine the code."

At the end of the hallway there were elevators. Leeteuk pressed button for the one on the right. A woman and her young son walked into the elevator alongside them, but got off on the third floor. After the doors shut, Eunhyuk opened the secret compartment on the right revealing small scanners. Leeteuk stepped forward to scan his eyes and thumbprint. A clanking sound came from the corner by the elevator panel and Hyun Jae pulled out a hidden door handle.

As the three of them walked into the secret elevator Leeteuk's phone rang.

"Yes, I'm in the elevator. We'll stop by your lab first." He clicked his phone and looked from Hyun Jae to Eunhyuk. "Heechul found something on the flash drive in the package."

As the elevator went closer to the ground the offices below appeared. By the filing cabinets on the left was a table with fresh coffee and tea that were set up beside a large refrigerator. Since they often worked long hours without heading outside the leader of each team always brought enough food  for their entire group.

Everyone greeted the boss, Leeteuk, and asked how the mission went. Hyun Jae said it went fine after catching Leeteuk's impatient expression and quickly followed boss to the front of left of the building where the labs were located.

"What did you find?" Leeteuk went straight to the point.

"Mr. Stewart isn't really Mr. Stewart," Heechul said, "but we don't know his real name, yet. What we do know is that he uses different names in different parts of the world to do business. Each client in one country knows him by the same name, but international clients would know different names."

"We already knew that."

"Patience boss. Yes, we already knew that," Heechul repeated. He opened a file on his computer, "currently, I'm running his image and fingerprints through the Interpol database to see if we can find his other names. Meanwhile, in this flash drive is a sale he was trying to make. It's a password and a program. He was speaking to only one buyer after several other offers fell through."

"The suspect?" Eunhyuk guessed.

"Correct, but on this drive there's only conversations. The suspect is part of a group that wanted to buy the program and the seller was researching into the group. I guess he doesn't trust them much." Heechul smirked.

"Ok, but what's the program they were negotiating over?" Hyun Jae asked.

"If someone has the program and its password they can scramble any information from satellites, intercept information, gain access to legal documents,  and be able to control every piece of information coming in and going out of any country," Leeteuk elaborated, "the program originally belonged to Interpol, which makes us believe their security was breached by some two faced worker, but no one has reported anything missing or unusual, so this case is strictly in the need to know basis."

    "Meaning we are the only organization working on it," Hyun Jae stated.

    "Exactly," Leeteuk eyed them all carefully before continuing, "other than the Agency, we don't know who to trust."

After an hour of paperwork and settling in Leeteuk called a meeting of team leaders.

"It seems two of our cases are connected. Hyun Joong finally got the man in the gray suit to talk this morning," Leeteuk explained. Hyun Jae looked over at Hyun Joong and saw he was cleaning blood off his knuckles. "For now, every team is working on this case jointly." The boss sounded angry. He had a sharp stare as he looked around the table. "I am planning another undercover operation, but for this one we need to get really close to the group that wants to buy the program. Hyun Joong will take the lead as a young businessman. Hyun Jae will  play the part of the wife."

She looked across the table to see Hyun Joong glaring at her. Great, she thought, but who was going to protect her from him?