HSL 8

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina open her eyes slowly. Her whole body feel light, she feel peace and happy for no reason.

She slowly stand up and examine her surrounding. She’s in a beautiful garden with lots for beautiful flowers and butterflies.

She smile at this sight and walk around the garden happily while playing with the butterflies around her.

She keep on walking, until there’s a really long brige infront of her with a very bright light on the other side.

Mina need to cover eyes due too the brightness, but her body didn’t stop walking, somehow the light attract her.

She arrive at the bridge and strat to crossing it, still preoccupide with the light.

She’s already halfway when there’s someone who stop her.

Mina look at the person who held her hand.

She saw someone that is so beautiful, but somehow familiar.

Her feature remain her of someone, but she can’t grasp who is it.

The girl smile at her and ask Mina to follow her. Mina feel hestitate for a moment, she still want to go to the light. But this something in her heart told her that she need to follow this girl.

She finally follow the girl and walk along with her.

They comeback to the place when Mina woke up before, and they sat on bench enjoying the view before them.

“Aren’t they pretty?” the girl smile while looking at the butterflies.

Mina didn’t answer her,she smile brightly and nod instead.

“Why are you here Mina-ssi?”

Mina look at the girl beside her, she didn’t know her, how could the girl know her name.

“I know everything about you Mina.” The girl smile at Mina and hold Mina hand.

“Who are you?”

“Well, curious aren’t we? But I ask you first, why are you here Mina?”

Mina examine the girl face one last time before she close her eyes.

Why is she in here? Where is she? What bring her here?

“I don’t know.”

The girl smile again and ask Mina to face her.

“You just got into a car crash Mina, do you remember?”

Mina try to remember it, but nothing come into her mind, car crash? Then is this heaven?

“No, this is not heaven. But, you’re almost there. If i didn’t stop you before, then you must have gone there though.”

“Then why did you stop me?”

“Because this is not the right time for you to go there.” Mina look at the girl with eyes full of question, but the girl just smile at her and held her hand thighter.

“You still got lots of things to do Mina. Do you really want to leave her Mina?”

“Her? Who?”

The girl didn’t answer, she let go of Mina’s hand and pat her head slowly.

“Chaeyoung. Does that name didn’t make you feel anything?”

Chaeyoung. That name keeps on ringing in Mina’s brain. She suddenly feel some tug in her heart. Her heart begin to beats fast and she suddenly feel sad.

Her eyes got teary whenever that name came into her mind.

And she suddenly remember everything. The car crash, and Chaeyoung.

“C-Chaeyoung.” Mina mutter under her breath and begin to cry.

“You finally remember.”

Mina look up at the girl once again, and she widen her eyes. She finally remember now. This girl look familiar for some reason. Because she look just like Chaeyoung.

The girl smile again and nod her head.

“Yes. It’s me. I’m Son Chaeyeon. Chaeyoung’s twin.”

Mina cover quickly due to her surprise.

“Mina. I wanna ask you something. Do you want to go now Mina? Or do you want to come back?”

Mina didn’t answer, she lower her head not knowing how to answer that question.

“It’s your choise Mina. If you decide to go now, you won’t feel pain anymore and all you’ll feel will be just happiness. But, if you comeback, you’ll feel pain, sadness and more. But you’ll also be able to meet them again. Your family, friends, and Chaeyoung.”

Mina quickly jerk her head up and meet Chaeyeon soft gaze.

“I-I have a choise?” chaeyeon nod  her head.

“Not everybody is lucky like you Mina. I got no choise but to leave everything behind me that day. You got a choise because this is not your time yet. But if you decide to go, then it’s fine, it’s all in your hand.”

Mina hold Chaeyeon hand and smile at her.

“I need to go back. I can’t leave them yet. Ican’t leave Chaeyoung. She lost you once, i can’t even imagine how she would feel if that thing happend again.”

Chaeyeon nod and hug Mina.

“Thankyou. Chaeyoung is lucky to have you. She’s so lucky to finally find someone who’s willing to stay by her side no matter what. Thankyou Mina.”

Mina shook her head quickly at this.

“No Chaeyeon, you’re wrong. I am the lucky one. My life seems brighter after I met her, she teach me how to love, appreciate, and passion. She’s an amazing person, and I believe you’re too.”

Chaeyeon smile at this and ask Mina to stand up.

“Thankyou Mina. Now, it’s time for you to leave.”

Mina nod and follow Chaeyeon lead, she ask her to lay down and close her eyes, just like how she woke up before.

“Ah, and Mina. Make sure you tell her that I’m happy okay? Tell her that I love her, she’s the one that I love the most in this world, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter