HSL 10

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is that him?” Eunji pointed her finger at the suspicious man who wear a hoodie and cap.

Naeun carefully examine the guy at the video before finally nod her head.

“It’s him. Can we look a little closer?” Eunji pause the video before she zoom at the guy face.

She examine the figure and she can’t believe who it is.

“I-I know him!” Eunji finally say after a while, she held her breath before facing Naeun.

“I-It’s Soo Hyun. H-He’s one of the soccer team member,I-I can’t believe it!” Eunji can’t help but to stutter after she recognize the soo hyun guy.

“Why? I never even know him nor see him before, is he famous?”

“No Naeun. It’s the opposite. Like what you said, he is invisible, he’s a nerd and got no friend,they call him a freak because he likes to talk to himself and all. But i never expected him to do this kind of act, I mean he is a nice guy, I bet he can’t even kill a fly so why the hell did he do this? I-I can’t believe it.”

Naeun bit her lips and thinking hard, true to be told. That Soo Hyun guy didn’t look like a bad guy,and the way he did his action, everyone could tell that he’s forcing himself to do it.

“There’s must be some explaination Eunji-ah, but to know the truth, you need to tell Chaeyoung about it. I am a teacher yet I don’t know about this guy, so i doubt a new commer like Chaeyoung would know him too, something is fishy and we need to take this matter as quick as we can.”

Eunji nod her head before she reached for her phone and call Tzuyu.

 

 

Tzuyu and Sana come to the hospital after the school end and they bring some clothes for Chaeyoung since she should be out today.

They reached Mina’s room and found Chaeyoung already in there while feeding Mina.

“Oh please, too many PDA.” Tzuyu playfully say earning a heartful laugh from Chaeyoung.

“Don’t be jealous, you could always do that to your Sana-unnie.” Sana smacked Chaeng’s arm lightly before she approach Mina’s bed and give her bestfriend a hug.

“Mina is still sick Chaeyoung, don’t try to do anything funny or I’ll kill you for sure.” Sana glared at Cheyoung who gulp nervously.

“Don’t scare my girlfriend away you squirrel.” Mina pinch Sana’s cheek and laugh.

“What? I’m just saying the truth. Because you got a ert girlfriend here....w-wait,what?? GIRLFRIEND? OH GOD!! You guys are together now? Like officially?? Why didn’t you tell me Mina?? I thought there’s no secret between us!” Mina shut Sana up with her finger on .

“Shhhh, you’re so damn loud! How could I tell you if I literally just meet you now? And yes, we’re together, officially, just last night.”

Tzuyu suddenly gasp and patted Chaeng’s shoulder proudly.

“Dude! That was fast! So, who’s the top?”

Chaeng and Mina turn red with Tzuyu sudden question, well, how could they know who’s gonna be the top if they didn’t do anything?

“Jesus, you both are just the same. No wonder you guys are friend.” Sana shake her head at Tzuyu.

“What? Don’t look at me like that, I wasn’t the one who drool over Mina when she wear her cheerleading outfit.”

“You seriously wish to be death Chou Tzuyu.”

Just when Chaeyoung want to hit her friend, Tzuyu’s phone ringing, saving her from a certain tiger wrath.

“Yes coach?”

Tzuyu’s face suddenly turn serious after Eunji call her.

Eunji explain anything about Soo Hyun to Tzuyu so she could tell Chaeyoung.

“Who the hell is Soo Hyun?” Tzuyu could only wonder in her head as she heard about an unfamiliar name that Eunji mention.

“Make sure you tell Chaeyoung about this, I need to go to the police station right now since they ask permision to examine Chaeng’s car, I’ll go straight to the hospital as soon as I finish.”

“Sure coach.”

After the call, Tzuyu could see the sudden change of atmosphere in the room. She cough lightly clearing her troath.

“Coach said that they already knew the culprit.”

Chaeng stood up from her seat and approch Tzuyu.

“Who? Who the did this to us?”

Mina quickly held Chaeng’s hand and ask her to calm down.

“They said that the one in the video was match with the guy who bump into miss naeun before.

 

 

But, I just don’t get it, I highly doubt you’ll know him. I mean, I never even heard his name before, how could a new commer like you know him?”

Chaeng rise her eyebrow in confusion.

“They said that it was Soo Hyun. Do you even know him?”

Chaeyoung shake her head almost imediately as soon as she heard the name.

“Who?”

“I know right? Even I got no clue who the hell is Soo Hyun.” Tzuyu scratch her head lightly.

“Soo Hyun? You mean the the school nerd Soo Hyun?” Sana suddenly said which earning a confuse look from the other.

“You know him?” Sana nod at this and bring her camera to them,she open the file before she show it to the others.

“He is in soccer team. He’s actually got bullied badly before he join the team. But everything seems to be fine now since he join the soccer team.”

“You seems to know him well Sana.” Mina ask her curiously.

“Well ofcourse I know him. Don’t you see? In every picture that I take, look, he’s always with Joo Hyuk. They’re inseparable, he always trailing Joo Hyuk like a tail. I heard that Soo Hyun was saved by Joo Hyuk when he got bullied, that’s why He feel like Joo Hyuk is his hero or something and he need to return the favour. They said that Joo Hyuk is his only friend.”

Chaeyoung turn to face Mina. Mina smile bitterly and nod at her.

“It’s him.” Chaeng mutter under her breath.

Tzuyu and Sana look at each other, not knowing what’s going on.

“I need to see coach and miss naeun.”

Chaeyoung face Tzuyu and give her a bitter smile.

“I know who the real culprit is.”

 

 

 

By the time Eunji and Naeun reached the hospital, Chaeyoung already discharge from there so she change into her casual clothes and sit outside Mina’s room with Tzuyu and Sana.

“Chaeng.” Eunji greet her with a hug followed by Naeun.

“Coach. I’m glad you’re here.”

Eunji smile at this and ruffled Chaeng’s hair lightly.

“Feeling better?”

“Loads.” Chaeng smirk and look at her coach before asked them to sit down and turn serious.

“Coach,that Soo Hyun guy wasn’t the real culprit. I don’t even know him and I don’t think he has grudge against me.”

 

“But it’s him Chaeyoung, the one that bump to me, and the video proof it.” Naeun cross her arms not knowing why Chaeyoung said that when the evidance is there.

“I know miss. But I could bet with all of my money that he is just being force to do it, and I also could bet on who the real culprit is.”

“Who?”

Chaeyoung take a deep breath and look at both Naeun and Eunji.

“It’s Joohyuk.”

Naeun gasp and cover mouth while Eunji got her eyes open wide.

“W-What? Joohyuk? The soccer team captain?”

“The only one.”

Eunji shakes her head furiously.

“No no no Chaeng. I-it can’t be, Joohyuk is a good guy, everybody love him, he can’t possibly do that.”

Chaeng scoff at Eunji while rolling her eyes back.

“Good guy? Well, for your information coach that so called good guy almost my girlfriend if I wasn’t there before.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yes. Mina.”

“B-But?”

“Coach. Don’t you see? This is all make sense! I beat Joohyuk up when he tried to Mina, and so he hold grudge againts me, but he is a coward he got image to protect that’s why he threaten Soohyun so he didn’t have to do it himself.”

Eunji look at Naeun asking for some explaination, because everything didn’t seem to make sense right now. But Naeun nod her head agreed with Chaeyoung, there is no other reasonable reason why the school nerd would pick on Chaeyoung.

Eunji bit her lip and look at Chaeyoung once again.

“Are you sure about this Chaeng? I-I just don’t want to catch the wrong guy, if we falsely catch the wrong guy, then the real culprit will be free and we don’t even know what other dangerous thing he could do to you.”

Chaeyoung lower her head and think hard.

Eunji didn’t rush her, insted she patted Chaeng shoulder asking her to think carefully.

After sometime Chaeng finally look up and look at Eunji.

“There is only one way to proof it. But I need all the basketball team and principals to join this crazy idea of mine.”

“W-What?”

Chaeyoung explain her plan to all of them including Tzuyu and Sana.

The four of them can’t help but gasp at Chaeyoung’s idea, it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter