HSL 9

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was sleeping with the others waiting for her while sleeping on the couch. It’s past midnight when she finally woke up.

She decide not to wake the others and try to look for Mina.

She walk around the hospital after asking the nurse where Mina is.

She open the door slowly after finding the room.

Mina is sleeping in the bed with bandage on her forehead and arm.

Chaeyoung sit next to her and brush the hair that covering her eyes and tug it behind her ear.

She look and smile at Mina sleeping face. “ How can she be this beautiful?” Chaeyoung could only wonder for herself.

She takes Mina hand and place it on her cheek.

“I miss you already Mina, please wake up soon. I can’t wait to tell you how much I love you, how pathetic my life will be if you’re not here. I love you so damn much Mina.”

“Really?”

Chaeyoung look up at Mina with widen eyes. She let go of Mina’s hand out of surprise.

Mina still got her eyes close although she’s already awake, she can’t help but to smile after she heard what Chaeyoung said to her.

“M-Mina?” Chaeyoung reach out for Mina hand again after recover from her shock.

Mina open her eyes slowly and look at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can’t help but to cry again, she kiss Mina hand over and over.

“You’re awake. Mina you’re awake. Thankyou. Thankyou for not leaving me, thankyou.” Mina also got tears in her eyes, she can’t even imagine how sad Chaeyoung was when she was unconsious before.

“I’m here Chaeyoung. I’m here. I won’t leave you Chaeng, sorry that I made you worried.”

Chaeng smile at this and kiss Mina forehead.

“It’s okay, as long as you’re here now, then I’m fine.” She Mina’s hair slowly before finally sit again with Mina hand still on hers.

Mina look at Chaeyoung and she realized that Chaeyoung also wear the same attire as her.

“Wait a minute, you’re also a patient Chaeng! What are you doing here? Are you okay?” Mina begin to feel worried after Chaeyoung suddenly held her heart like she got a heart attack or something.

Mina was about to call the nurse but Chaeyoung held her hand and smile playfully.

“Oh God! Don’t do that Chae, you almost got me a heart attack!” Mina pout at this punch Chaeyoung lightly.

“Hahahaha sorry Mina, it’s just I miss you so much. And I’m not 100% lying. My heart does aching.”Mina begin to look worried again.

“My heart is aching because it keeps on beating furiously right now. I think my heart can’t handle the beauty infront of me right now.” Mina is speechless, she didn’t know that Chaeyoung could be this greasy.

She laugh a little before punching Chaeyoung lightly again.

“That’s greasy Chaeng hahahaha, and lame.” Chaeng also laugh along with her, she can’t help but to feel happy as Mina is laughing again.

Mina ask Chaeyoung to make her bed up and she sit up and face Chaeyoung.

She ask for Chaeyoung hand and play with it.

Chaeyoung only smile at this let Mina play with her hand.

“I met Chaeyeon before.” Chaeyoung is surprised.

“W-What?”

“I met her Chae. I won’t be here if she didn’t stop me. She stop me when I was about cross a bridge, she said if she didn’t stop me then I’ll be in heaven right now.”

Chaeyoung is speechless, she can’t believe what Mina said.

“She said that it wasn’t a right time for me yet to go there. And she said that you’re waiting for me. She said that I got a choice wether I would come back here or just walk away.

 

And then your face came to my mind, that’s why I said I need to go back. I can’t leave you because you’ve lost her once, I can’t let you experience it again. I miss you, and I want to see you again, that’s why I’m back here now. It’s because of you Chaeng.”

Chaeyoung didn’t say anything, but she crashed her lips into Mina soft one.

She could feel Mina tears in her cheek, she pull away and brush it from her cheek.

“S-She said that I’m lucky that I got a chance to go back, w-while she has to go even if she want to stay, she can’t.

 

A-And she said that she’s happy Chaeng. She said that she love you, she will take care of you from above. She said that I have to tell you this, because she loves you the most.” Chaeyoung shed tears again but this time she’s smiling.

“Thankyou Mina. Thankyou. if you didn’t meet her, if she didn’t say that to you, I might drawn in guilt until the day I die. But now that I know she’s happy, I’m relieved. And thankyou that you choose to comeback for me.”

Mina look at Chaeng tender eyes and smile at her, she place Chaeng hand on her cheek without taking her eyes from the later soft gaze.

“She also said that you need to achieve your dream. Because it’s also her dream, that’s why you need to fulfil your promise.”

Chaeyoung nod her head and kiss Mina crown.

“Yeah, I’ll. Now that I have you and I know that Chaeyeon loves me, there’s nothing to stop me. I’ll achieve it, and you need to stay with me okay?”

Mina galdly nod her head at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter