HSL 6

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana is getting ready to go to school, she’s so excited because today is the day when JYP high will facing Starship.

She was combing her hair when she heard her phone ringing.

Sana was so surprise to see who the caller is.

“T-Tzuyu?”

“Hey, are you done  yet unnie?”

“W-What?”

Tzuyu giggle thinking about how cute Sana would look right now.

“I’m outside your house unnie, let’s go to school together.” Sana yelp in surprise can’t contain her happiness.

“Don’t be too long just becacuse you’re happy kay? I’m tired standing here.”

“Oh my gosh! I-I’ll be there in a minute.”

Tzuyu chuckle at this and hang the phone up.

She put her earphone and close her eyes while sitting on her car.

She didn’t realize that the one she’s waiting has already there looking at her while taking some picture of the younger.

“Gosh, she’s so beautiful.” Sana keeps on taking the picture of Tzuyu with her camera.

Tzuyu realize that there’s someone standing beside her, she open her eyes only to find Sana taking pictures of her.

“H-Hey, you could have caught for being a paparazzi you know.” Tzuyu blushing and ask Sana to stop taking picture of her.

“Sorry, it’s just you’re so pretty I can’t help it. Hehehe. Anyway, why are you here again?”

“Wae? Can’t I pick the one that I want to date in the future?” Sana open wide can’t help but to feel both shock and shy.

Tzuyu smirk at Sana’s cute reaction and ruffled the older hair.

“Yah, you’re ruining my hair.” Sana huffed annoyedly.

Tzuyu didn’ answer, she took Sana’s hand and lead her instead into the car.

“Let’s go princess. We’re running late for the match.”

Tzuyu lead Sana into her car, and help her with her seatbelt before driving for school.

Sana could only look at Tzuyu in awe, she’s blushing thinking how close the younger is when she help her with her seatbelt.

“You could stop blushing unnie. Get use to it, because I’m going to do this everyday.” She winks at a blushing Sana.

Tzuyu is determined, she might not feel the same way as Sana, but that doesn’t mean she can’t learn to love her right? It’ll be hypocrite if Tzuyu say she had forgoten about Chaeyoung already, but there’s someone saying that we should love someone who love us right, and not someone who we want to love. That’s why she’s here to Sana, she don’t wanna make Sana keep on waiting anylonger, because she also experiance the bitterness of unrequited love and Sana had been holding to it too long she can’t let her hurt anymore.

The ride is comfortable enough for both of them, with some music and light talk they don’t even realize that they’ve arrived.

Tzuyu park her car and she realize that she’s parking beside Chaeyoung’s car.

Chaeyoung who’s been sitting in her car for quite sometime decide to go out after she saw Tzuyu’s car park beside her own.

 

“Tzuyu-ah, omo-, S-Sana unnie?” Chaeyoung quite surprise to her Sana step out from her friend car.

“H-Hey Chaeng.” Sana awkwardly answer.

“Y-You guys dating?”

“No” “Not yet”

Both Sana and Tzuyu answer at the same time. Sana look up at Tzuyu, surprise with the younger answer.

“We’re not dating yet, but soon, we will.” Tzuyu said while wrapping her arm around Sana’s shoulder which made the later blush madly.

“W-O-W Daebak! You’re so bold, I gotta need to learn that from you.” Tzuyu smile bitterly, thinking that maybe there’ll be no time until Chaeng will confess to Mina.

Sana who look at Tzuyu bitter expression quickly held Tzuyu’s hand and smile at her.

“Let’s go, you guys got a game to win.”

Tzuyu smile at Sana, glad that she have her by her side.

“Yeah, we need to win.”

Chaeyoung could only lower her head, her hands are shaking and she felt cold suddenly.

“Come on Chaeng, you need to win this.” She said that in her mind, but she still can’t calm down. This is the first match after Chaeyeon’s death after all, she’s nervous since her partner is not here to play with her anymore, she’s afraid she’ll mess this up.

 

“KYAHHHHH!” The three of them are surprise with the sudden scream and look at the one who’s shouting.

Mina is standing there with mouth wide open and eyes open wide while looking at Tzuyu who wrapped her arm around Sana, and Sana who got her hand around Tzuyu waist.

“M-Mina-chan?” Sana looked confuse with her bestfriend sudden outbrust.

She keep pointing at Sana and Tzuyu.

“Y-Y-You g-guys dating???? S-Sana-yahhhh, finally!!” Mina run toward Sana and wrap her her into a hug and cry in happiness.

“Finally, Finally, Finally!! I’m so happy, I’m so happy!!”

Tzuyu who’s surprise awkwardly let go of Sana and chough.

“M-Mina, we-we’re not dating.” Sana whisper i Mina’s ear.

Mina quickly open her eyes and face her bestfriend.

“What? B-but you?” Mina can’t finish her word since Chaeyoung is laughing so hard right now along with Tzuyu who can’t help but laugh along, thinking how funny Mina is.

“We’re not dating yet Mina-unnie. But yeah, soon we will. You could be assured now.”

Mina is blushing madly right now thinking how idiot she looked just now, and doing it infront of Chaeyoung didn’t help at all.

 

“Yah you lazy butts, why the heck are you still here?” They heard her coach shout at them.

 

If before it was Mina who scream alone due to her surprise seeing Sana together with Tzuyu, now the four of them scream in unsion.

“Mwo-Mwo?? What? What happend??” Eunji is surprise with the sudden scream.

“COACH!! YOU’RE DATING MISS NAEUN??”  The four of them scream in shock, as they saw Eunji walking with Naeun who just giggling beside her with her arm locking with Eunji.

“Wae? Don’t we look good together?” Naeun ask innocently.

“E-Emm, nope? You’re too good for her. And she’s for you.” Chaeng said abruptly before she grab Mina’s hand and run toward the field not wanting to get scolded, Tzuyu wuickly follow her while holding Sana in her hand.

“YAH!” Eunji quickly chase her students, Naeun follow them with a smile plestered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter