HSL 4

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Satzu and 2eun special chap :)

 

Tzuyu look at her phone again, Chaeyoung called her like thousand of times but Tzuyu ignore it. After seems like an ages Tzuyu finally decide to answer it.

“H-Hello?”

“Gosh! Finally! I’ve been worried sick Tzuyu-yah! Where are you? Are you alright?” Tzuyu can’t help but let out a small smile as she imagine how funny Chaeyoung would looks now.

“I’m fine midget. Why would you ask me like that anyway?”

“I saw you Tzuyu-yah, you were crying right? What happend, did someone bother you, tell me Tzuyu-yah I’ll make them pay for it.” Tzuyu giggling on the phone right now, she couldn’t possibly told Chaeyoung that she’s the one who made her crying right?

“I’m fine Chaeyoung-ah, don’t get too work up, there’s no one who bother me, I’m just tired and some family stuff that’s why I’m crying before, don’t worry.” Chaeyoung didn’t seem to buy it, but she decide to just let it go since maybe Tzuyu don’t wanna share it with her.

“Fine, if you say so, but if there’s really someone who picks on you, make sure you tell me okay?”

“Yeah, you’ll be the first one to know.” Just like that they talk for some times before Chaeng decide to end the call because she need to take a bath. Tzuyu put her phone down after the call. Her phone suddenly buzzed again, she thought that maybe Chaeng called her again, but to her surprise it’s not Chaeyoung.

“Sana unnie?”

“Hey, sorry, did I disturb you?”

“No unnie, ofcourse not, what happend unnie?”

“Are you home? I-I’m outside your house right now, can we meet for a while?”

Tzuyu gasp as she saw outside her room. She quickly run outside. There, she saw Sana stood right in front of her gate with a big teddy bear in her hand.

“Unnie! What are you doing here? Come inside.” Sana face Tzuyu and give her a smile and shake her head. Tzuyu is standing infront of Sana and try to get a better look of the older girl.

“There’s something that I would like to give you Tzuyu-yah.” Sana hand Tzuyu the teddy bear and smile at the taller girl.

“I always hug my teddy whenever I’m upset, especially when I saw my crush clearly liking someone else. I aways pour all my feeling and crying my eyes out with this teddy beside me it calms me down. Tzuyu-yah, I know it’s hard for you, that’s why I get this for you I hope it’ll help you, don’t be so sad Tzuyu-yah, everything is gonna be alright.”

Tzuyu can’t say anything as she recieve the teddy, she never know that Sana could care about her this much, all this time she’s too preoccupied with Chaeyoung until she can’t notice the sincerity that Sana always try to give to her.

“W-why are you doing this to me unnie? I-I don’t deserve this kind of treatment from you unnie.”

“Why would you say that Tzuyu-yah? I care about you, b-because I like you.” Sana finally say it to the younger, she can’t bear it anymore, she know that Tzuyu didn’t feel the same as her, but she can’t hold this feeling anylonger, she needs to tell the younger.

“I hope you don’t see me different after this. I know Tzuyu that this is not the right time to tell you this, and maybe I’m just a selfish bastard who’s happy over your sadness. I’m happy that Chaeyoung likes Mina and vice versa. I love it when Chaeng broke your heart Tzuyu-yah, because with that You won’t see her anymore. I-I’m pathetic, yes. I’m sorry Tzuyu, it’s okay if you hate me, maybe I really don’t deserve all your love. But I like you Chou Tzuyu, I really do.” Sana is crying by now, she can’t help but palm her face in shame as she feel like she had humiliated herself infront of Tzuyu.

Sana expected Tzuyu to leave her or worse curse her for feeling happy over something like that. But ofcourse she didn’t expected to be engulfed in a hug.

“No unnie. Don’t say that you don’t deserve it. You shouldn’t be sorry, if there’s someone wrong in here, then it’s me unnie. How could I never realize all the sincerity that you always give to me?how could I ignore all of your kindness, I’m so blind with Chaeng’s presence until I can’t see all of the love that you always offered to me, I’m sorry unnie really I’m sorry.” Sana pull herself from the hug and look up at Tzuyu. Tzuyu brush the tears of Sana’s face and smile and cup the older face.

“Sana unnie, I’m sorry that I can’t reply your feeling.” She took a deep breath before she finally say it to her.

“But I’m willing to try Unnie. You’re always the one who loves me, let me try to be the one who do it instead unnie. Let me try to love you. I can’t promise to love you as much as you love me, but I promise to try.” Tzuyu takes Sana hand and kiss it making Sana blush madly. Tzuyu smile at this.

“And with you blushing cutely like that, I don’t think it’ll be hard for me to learn loving you unnie. How could I be so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter