HSL 3

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyoung! Come here!”

Chaeng was just arrived at the practice field when she heard Eunji called her.

“Oh and here she is! Our hidden gem!” Jeongyeon playfully nudge Chaeng on the shoulder.

They become close to one another as the both of them share the same interest. ‘Lame Jokes’

“Oh stop it hyung! You know I can never beat you.” Jeonyeon could laugh at her respond.

“Stop it Chaeng, you don’t have to lie just because she is the captain, you know how lame she is.”

“Ouch Nayeon, that hurts!” Jeongyeon look at Nayeon with pitiful eyes acting hurt.

“Oh stop it, you know it won’t works on me. Okay enough, Coach why did you summon us here when there’s no practice today?”

Eunji come closer to the players as she asked them to sit down.

“You guys know right that we’ll having an important match next week? We’re going to play againts Starship High, they are a tough opponent we need to make some strategies so we could beat them.”

Chaeyoung sit at the back not even interested with what Eunji said about the match.

Her eyes cought a gimples of cheerleaders squad at outside the window.

She automatically look for the captain, but to her disappointment she didn’t see any trace of the older girl.

“Where is she?” Chaeng could only wonder.

“Ouch! What was that for?!” Chaeng yelled in pain as someone throw a ball to her direction.

“That’s for not listening to your coach! Do 50  laps after this!” Chaeng could only grumble in pain.

“Now everybody up! We’re going to practice, you join us after your 50 laps Son!”

“Don’t be so hard on them Jung, you acting like an annoying old man.” Everyone put their attention to the one who speak.

“Oh come on, this is none of your business.” Eunji rolled her eyes as she saw who’s talking.

Son Naeun. Every students favourite beautiful teacher, everyone love her, well maybe except one. The almighty Jung Eunji. She hates Son Naeun. No one know why exactly, but her acts toward the younger makes it clear to see.

“ Pfft, still acting all rude when you’re actually helpless for my attention.” Naeun whishper in Eunji’s ear blowing a wind to her ear which made the later gasp in surprise and blushing madly.

“Y-Yah! D-Don’t do that!” Naeun smirk at Eunji answer, it’s not a secret to anyone that despite Eunji’s cold treatment, Naeun never leave the older alone and clearly trying to flirt with her, which made the other jealous.

Look, Naeun is so damn beautiful with a bright smile as bright as  sunrise, what did she likes about Eunji anyway? Eunji is always cover in sweat as she is always place under the sunlight or coaching the basketball team, either ways Eunji is still look sweaty and not appealing at all with her seems to be careless fashion, it looks sloppy to be honest which is a contrast to the georgeous Naeun. But Naeun didn’t seem to mind any about it, she still sticks to her own preference as she said that Eunji just got trouble with expressing her feeling, or that’s how she likes to believe.

“Enough laughing your out you guys! Quick do the practice!”

Chaeng did the laps half hartedly, her mind still glue on the cheerleader’s team captain, where could she be anyway. Chaeyoung despite the awkward last encounter with Mina, she still likes to bother the later though now she made sure not to cross the line. There’s something about the later that makes Chaeyoung wants to . Maybe it’s her gummy smile?or her blush? Or maybe i’s because Mina wasn’t like any other girls who’s willing to let Chaeng get inside their pants? Well, Chaeyoung don’t know it, but she does know that she find the older girl interesting.

Chaeng is grinning like an idiot while running doing her laps which earn a disgust look from her teammates and even coach. But non of them said anything as they’re sure that Chaeng won’t even hear them because she’s so into her own thought.

“Okay, Chaeng stop! Take a quick rest and join us!”

Chaeng who is still in her 30 laps or so didn’t even complain as she quickly approach the bench and grab her drink.

“Coach, can I go to the loo first?” Chaeng ask breathlessly and Eunji quickly nod and put her attention back to the practice again.

Chaeyoung quickly sprint out from the field and go straight to the toilet when she caught a gimples of the girl she had been looking for since before.

Yes, it’s Mina. But she’s not alone, she’s standing outside with a guy who Chaeyoung recognize as one of the senior.

“Yah, how dare you turn me down? You’re just a junior, don’t you know who I am? I’m Nam joohyuk, the soccerball’s team captain, you’re lucky that I put my eyes on you! How dare you reject me?”

“I-I’m sorry S-sunbae, but I seriously got no feeling for you, a-and i don’t think I could date you.” Mina is shaken in fear as she felt the Joohyuk guy took her wrist and force himself to her.

“You ! You’re so full of youself, let me teach you a lesson!”

Before the Joohyuk guy could do anything Chaeng punch him hard on the face and kick his stomach hard.

“How dare you touch her you !”

Mina gasp in surprise as she felt Chaeng grip on her wrist saving her from Joohyuk.

“Lay your finger on her one more time and I’ll broke your arms and ing ugly face! You should really fear my word you , remember I could kick you out from this school if I want.” The Joohyuk guy quickly gulps in fear as he remember how the principle clearly liking the other girl with all her might, one single word from Chaeng, even it’s a lie, the Principle seems still to buy it.

He quickly bow in shame as he quickly ran away from the scene.

Chaeyoung quickly look at Mina angrily.

“How could you be so stupid! How could you just carelessly follow him here?! What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter