HSL 2

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Attention everyone! Meet your new classmate from the US, Son Chaeyoung, if you would.” The homeroom teacher asked Chaeyoung to introduce herself.

Chaeyoung wear the same uniform like the other students the differance is, she let the tie loose and not caring about it, she looks like that type of troublemaker dude in the movie, and with the smirk on her face, she does look dangerous. Dangerously hot.

“Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung. Call me Chaeyoung or Chaeng, both will do.”

The class quickly claps in awe at Chaeng’s cool remark as the teacher asked her to sit at the back.

On her way to her seat, someone stop her.

Moon Byul. The school’s famous girl crush stop her and looks at Chaeyoung with a flirting eyes.

“Hey Kitten, I see that you’re playing it cool here, want me to you to the whole school? Or maybe you simply want to make out with me in the locker?” some of the student giggle at Moonbyul’s remarks and some were jealous, Moonbyul rarely flirt, but when she did then it gotta be she’s interested with them, or simply just because the later is too hot to resist.

Chaeyoung smirk at the taller girl and lean dangerously close to the girl crush.

Chaeng pull Moon’s tie made the later stumble her body forward and gasp as she felt Chaeng’s hot breath on her ear.

“Are you sure you could handdle me big guy? Better wipe that drool of yours first before trying to seduce me.” Chaeng push Moon backward making the later back to her seat as she was blushing hard,both embarassed and mad.

“Y-You!” Moon can’t finish her sentence as Chaeng already leave her behind and sit on her desk.

“Fiesty aren’t you?” Chaeng look up to her seatmate only to find Tzuyu sitting there with a smirk on her face.

“Nah, it’s just she’s such a flirt. Glad that you’re my seatmate. How’s your wound?”

“Yeah, so do I. Let’s just say I’m actually glad I’m not sitting with idiots. Still hurt, but not that bad. Thanks again”

Chaeyoung smile at her and took notes from her bag.

“Yeah, welcome.”

 The teacher announce that they will start the lesson soon.

Chaeng open her note and look at the teacher lazily as Tzuyu also did the same.

The teacher explain the lesson with much enthusiasm, but the students just write it on the notes not understanding any of it.

Chaeng is bored.

Luck she got the seat near the window, she could look outside whenever she’s bored.

Chaeyoung adjusted her eyes to the sun light as she saw the cheerleading team practicing in the field.

Chaeng was about to listen back to the teacher when a certain figure catch her attention.

Mina is standing in the front of the cheerleading team and asking them to follow her.

Chaeng can’t help but notice how beautiful the later is and how good she is at dancing.

“Say, Tzuyu. Do you know Mina?” Chaeng talk to Tzuyu softly not wanting the teacher to scold them.

“Mina?Myoui Mina? Yeah ofcourse, she’s the cheerleader team captain, quite famous for her beauty, and I think she got a crush on Jeongyeon.”

Chaeng turn her head to look at Tzuyu with a curious look on her eyes.

“So she likes Jeongyeon? Hmmm, interesting. Is she in the same age as us?”

“Yeah I think so, but I don’t know it for sure,we’re not that close. Nope, she’s older.”

Chaeyoung could only nod at Tzuyu’s explaination and back to look at Mina.

“Myoui Mina, what a cutie.”

Chaeng smile as she saw Mina scolded one of her team member who seems to be not concentrating.

Mina suddenly look up at Chaeyoung direction.

Their eyes meet and Chaeng smirk at her while mouthing “Hi, Cutie” on Mina’s direction, not sure if the older could actually see what she was mouthing.

But a blush on her cheeks makes Chaeyoung sure that the later saw it clearly.

Mina tear her eyes away from Chaeyoung as she felt her feet weaken with Chaeng’s smirk.

Mina is blushing again when she saw what Chaeng was mouthing just know.

“Damn that jerk.”

Mina quickly disband the team as she needs to cool herself down.

“Miss Son! Get your attention back to the class now! It’s your first day for pete sake!”

Chaeng quickly look at the teacher and give her a sheepish smile.

“Don’t smile at me like that, now answer this question!”

   Here is a list of months and a code for each

January: 7110 February: 826 March: 5313 April: 541 May: 3513 June: 4610 July: 4710

What is the code for the month of August?

Chaeng look at the logical question on the board, thinking for about 40 second before she answer the teacher

“681. Sir”

The teacher gasp at how fast the later answer it and it’s the right answer!

“H-how? Explain it!”

Chaeyoung smile a little at the teacher flustered expression.

“Well, it’s simple The first digit is the number of letters, the second, the position of the month in the calendar, and the final digit is the position of the first letter of the word in the alphabet.”

“C-correct! J-just pay more attention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter