HSL 1

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is looking at her crush Jeongyeon playing with her team mates at the field. As a captain, Jeongyeon does look so cool when shouting to her team mates to focus and all while playing.

Mina likes it when Jeongyeon would scold the other if they didn’t concentrate on the game and if they didn’t hear her out.

Mina simply likes Jeongyeon.

Mina surely wasn’t that type of girl who could get close with just anyone, she’s more into shy type.

But isn’t it amazing, despite being a shy and closed person Mina manage to be a cheerleader team captain.

Well, everything did happend for a reason, as for Mina, her only reason is Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon was the very first person that help Mina back when she was still new in here.

Jeongyeon would always help Mina whenever she need help, and Mina thought that she likes her.

Although Mina never felt her heart fluter when she saw jungyeon. Mina also never really imagine herself being together with Jeongyeon as her girlfriend, but Mina still likes her. She thought that she has a crush on Jeongyeon, since she really likes the other company and she likes to see her play in the court.

Mina used to think that Jeongyeon is just like the other students, but who knows Jeongyeon was actually famous and got a lot of admirers.

Mina wanted to catch up with Jeongyeon popularity, she thought if she want to be worth to be in Jeongyeon’s circle of friends, she need to get herself known to the public, that’s why she works her out everyday to train to be the cheerleader captain.

And she did it.

But, not everything always go as we wanted it to be. Take Mina for example. She was indeed success in making into Jeongyeon’s circle of friends and became close with her now.

But, Mina never expected to be rejected even when she haven’t confess yet. Jeongyeon, the girl that Mina thought was her crush is actually in love with the manager of Basketball team. Im Nayeon.

And the other obviously feel the same way, Mina couldn’t even understand why they haven’t gotten be together until now, she wonder why.

Strangely, Mina didn’t feel jealous. She did feel disappointed at first, but she didn’t feel sad nor jealous, she start to wonder “Did I even have a crush on her before? Or am I just admiring her as a fan?”

All Mina knows, she likes Jeongyeon. Call it a crush or admiring, either way, she still likes the other anyways.

Jeongyeon suddenly shoot the ball from three point line and finally made a goal, making her team win the game.

Cheers could be heard from the audience as JYP high finally win the game againts Antena.

Mina could only smile wide as she saw Jeongyeon wave her hands over her proudly and to the other audiences

“Yah Mina, come let’s join them!” her bestfriend Sana patted Mina’s shoulder.

Mina nodded and follow her bestfriend.

Sana is a photographer, she likes to take pictures for the basketball team, and that’s because her crush is in here. Chou Tzuyu, the school’s diva.

“Minari! You saw me right? Don’t you think I’m cool back then?” Jeongyeon smile from ear to ear as she saw Mina approach her direction.

“So full of youself as usual.” Mina chuckle at Nayeon’s remark and smile when she saw Jeongyeon pout her lips and give Nayeon her puppy eyes.

“Nayeonie, are you saying that I’m uncool?”

“Yeah, I am”

Nayeon laugh so hard when she saw Jeongyeon shocked face, she ruffle Jeongyeon’s hair playfully before leave the younger to greet the other players.

Jeongyeon could only shake her head in defeat and leave as she was call by their coach.

Mina look at the Coach direction as she heard she call everyone to gather around.

Mina could see a small figure standing behind the coach’s back while chewing her gum.

Curious. Mina come closer to get a better view of the stranger. She stand beside Tzuyu and Dahyun.

And there she is, Mina could see the later perfectly. A small figure, red hair, cute dimples on both side, and kissable lips.Wait? did she just say kissable?

Mina didn’t understand any of this .

She didn’t freakin understand why she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the stranger, there’s something in the smaller girl that attract her. Was it her kissable lips? Or her freakin cute dimples? Or is it just simply because Mina felt her heart beating uncontrollably fast when their eyes met for a brief second? Mina don’t understand. And she’s blushing hard when she saw the stranger smirk at her.

“! Did she caught me staring? Oh gosh”

Mina quickly tore her sight away from the later as she heard Eunji asked them to sit down.

“Guys! All of you did really great today, and I’m so proud of you all. But, you guys have to remember that there’s still a long way to go, we still need to beat the other schools for the next 3 months if we wanna make it to the Final, so keep it up guys!”

The players said “Yes Coach” at the same time and clap their hands together.

“Alright, now, let me make an announcement. As you guys know, Momo will be transfering to Japan next month and sadly will leave us. And as you all know, we are running out of member right now, that’s why I want all of you to welcome our new team member. Son Chaeyoung. Be nice to her!”

Everyone are now looking at the mention girl. The girl did a small bow and gave them her small smile.

“Hi, I’m Son Chaeyoung. Just call me Chaeyoung or Chaeng, I”m fine with both.”

No one dare to speak a word after that. Okay, this is awkward.

Jeongyeon is the quickest to overcome her shock and clap her hands which made the others followed her action.

Jeongyeon stand up and approach the smaller girl.

“Hi Chaeyoung, I’m Jeongyeon and I’m the captain here, it’s nice knowing that you’re joining us.” Jeongyeon over a handshake, but Chaeyoung just look at her hand awkwardly and bow to her instead.

Jeongyeon feel both awkward and embarassed, she place her hand on her hair and ruffling it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter