HSL 11

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since the police caught Joohyuk and put him in jail since can’t prove that he is not guilty. Everyone back to their activites and so does Chaeyoung and the rest members of basketball team.

Chaeyoung and Mina announce that they are together now and it makes everyone happy, they even got lot of fans for being together as they think that they are the best couple in the entire school. With their fans giving them title as Michaeng couple, they were shy about it at first but as time goes by they found it cute and all.

Today was just like any other day, only now Chaeyoung is alone and looking for her girlfriend who didn’t show up since this morning.

Chaeyoung was walking alone around the yard when she spotted a familiar figure from behind, she can’t help but to feel excited as she saw Mina standing there.

She was just about to run and give Mina a back hug when she realized that Mina wasn’t alone.

She was talking with a certain blone girl who Chaeyoung recognize as Momo, the ex basketball player that were going to move back to Japan.

Chaeyoung never talk to Momo since Momo never come by to the practice or any match, maybe too busy with her transfering to another country..

Mina also never say anything about being close with Momo.

That’s why Chaeyoung didn’t dare to get any closer to the pair as she saw Momo hug Mina tenderly and even patted the later head that in Chaeyoung’s eyes seems to be lovingly.

Chaeyoung can’t help but to feel jealous take over her entire body and mind as Momo kissed the crown of Mina’s head.

Chaeyoung was just about to approached them and tear them appart so the blonde won’t lay anymore finger on her precious girlfriend, but what stop her was Mina herself replied the hug with just as much affection that the blonde gave her.

Chaeyoung feel her heart broken into pieces and her world seems to be crumbling down.

“D-Did she cheat on me?” Chaeyoung can’t even mutter any word, she could only take a step back and turn away from the scene.

She loves Mina, and she’s sure that Mina loves her too. But why Mina is hugging another girl behind Chaeyoung’s back? Were they a thing before Chaeyoung came? Why Mina didn’t say anything about Momo?

“W-Why?” tons of negative thoughts came to Chaeng’s mind as she keeps on walking not caring about the fact that she look like a mess with tears almost drop on her cheeks.

She wanted to believe in Mina, she wanted to believe that Mina won’t let her down, worse cheat on her, but the fact that the japanese girl hugging the blonde make her question the older feeling for her.

“Does she even love me? Did she just playing with me?” Chaeyoung can’t help it anymore as she unconsciously reach the school rooftop.

She break down into tears and she feel so miserable.

She is crying hard when she felt someone suddenly envelope her on a back hug.

The person that hug her put her head on her shouder and tighten her hug on her waist.

Chaeyoung cry even more harder as she know who hug her.

“T-Tell me,a-am I not enough?”

“You are more than enough Chaeyoung-ah.”

“T-Then, w-why? W-why did she cheat on me?”

The later didn’t answer her, she let go from the hug and asked Chaeyoung to face her.

She brushed the tears away and cupped Chaeyoung’s face.

“I don’t know what happend with the two of you, but if it’s true that she did that. Then she just lost the most precious gem that she could ever found in this entire world. Believe me Chaeyoung, she won’t find any other girl that is better than you.”

Chaeyoung look at the taller girl with tears still in her eyes. When she heard what the taller girl said she broke down and hug the later and burried her head deep in her crook wetting the later uniform.

“B-But she did c-cheat on me T-Tzuyu-ah. Why? I-I love her so much. So much that it’s hurt. W-Why?”

Tzuyu didn’t answer her, she just let Chaeyoung cry and keep on patting the later back trying to calm her down.

She can’t lie, seeing Chaeyoung cry like this make her feel angry and sad. If it’s true that Mina cheat on Chaeyoung, she might be the first one to beat the later up for breaking this precious bean heart.

When Chaeyoung finally calming down from crying, she let go of the smaller girl and clean her face with her hand.

“You look like a mess.” Tzuyu joke a little, she found Chaeyoung is cute like this, her usual sassy aura is long gone, replaced with a vulnerable expression and red nose and puffy eyes. She looks just like a kid who lost her candy.

“S-Shut up.” Chaeyoung shyly said and brush her tears that still there on her cheeks.

Tzuyu ruffled the smaller girl hair and patted her head.

“But seriously Chaeng, did she really cheat on you? I mean, we all could clearly see that she loves you so much, I can’t believe that she cheated on you.”

“I-I don’t know. I don’t want to believe it either. B-But I saw them with my own eyes. S-She kissed Mina on her crown, and they hug each other lovingly. D-didn’t it seem like they were cheating on my back?”

Chaeyoung was just about to cry again as she remember the scene.

“I-I don’t know Tzuyu-ah, m-maybe they were a thing before? O-Or maybe she is more comfortable with her since they both are japanese?or maybe I-I’m just not enough for her.”

Tzuyu raise on of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter