HSL 5

High School Lovasket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are You ready?? ;)

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung is going early today.

She needs to practice since the match is getting nearer. As she reach the field, she quickly put down her belonging and stretch herself.

She start to dribble the ball, and practicing. She start with some free throw, before practicing her lay up and rebound. The time is flying fast when she’s so focus playing the game. When she finally feel exhausted she stop and drink from her bottle.

Chaeyoung is breathless and all sweaty, she takes a deep breath before she lay down on the bench and close her eyes.

 

 

Chaeyoung is running in the field and dribbling the ball to the ring.

“Chaengi, here!” Chaeyoung look at the familiar voice and smirk, she pass the ball to her partner which the later receive easily and bring it to the ring and shoot for a score.

The game is nearing it’s end, Chaeyoung’s school is leading with 50-45. She run to her partner who just made the score. Her partner wave her hand toward her.

But there’s something wrong with her Partner, Chaeyoung could see how pale she looks and how weak the later look like, Chaeyoung didn’t care about the game anymore, she run as quick as she could when she saw her partner lying flat on the ground. “Chaeyeon!”

everyone stop their game as they saw Chaeyoung shouting to call the ambulance.

“Chaeyeon! Wake up! Son Chaeyeon wake up!No, don’t, don’t, don’t Son Chaeyeon!”

 

 

 

Mina gasp in surprise as Chaeyoug suddenly stood up from her sleep and sweat dripping from her forehead and tears in her eyes.

“C-Chaeyeonnie?” Chaeyoung said breathlessly while looking at Mina.

“C-Chaeyoung? I-it’s Mina.” Mina approach her slowly as she heard Chaeyoung called an unfamiliar name. Mina felt hurt for some unknown reason. Chaeyoung didn’t answer her, instead she pull Mina for a hug and burried her head on the later neck.

“No. Don’t leave me. Chaeyeon-ah, don’t leave me.” Chaeyoung is crying hard, her grips on Mina’s shoulder thighten, as if she is afraid the later would disappear anytime soon. Mina felt hurt. She wasn’t someone that Chaeyoung want to hug, she wasn’t the girl Chaeyoung afraid to lose, it wasn’t her.

But she don’t wanna let go. She want to hold Chaeyoung. Even if it’s not her who she want, but Mina want to stay by her side, she won’t let the younger drawn in her sadness. Chaeyoung start to calm down, and her breathing become steady.

Mina didn’t pull from the hug, she keep patting Chaeng’s back calming her down. When Mina felt Chaeng’s grip loosen up from her body, she pull away only to see a sleeping Chaeyoung. She looks at the younger whose face is red and tears still linger in her cheeks. Mina brush the tears away and her hair.

She sigh in defeat, she knew that they’re late for the class, but she don’t mind. Chaeyoung need some rest and Mina not gonna leave her here alone. She didn’t know why she did this, it’s not like they’re together and she’s not the one that the younger want. But she can’t leave her, she want to accompany the later, and she want to be the first one Chaeyoung see when she woke up, she want it all.

“You’ve driven me crazy Son Chaeyoung.”

Mina could only mutter her breath and looking at the perfection beneath her. Mina Chaeng’s hair softly and close her own eyes, enjoying every moment with her.

 

 

By the time Chaeyoung open her eyes, she’s surprise to see a face right above her. Her head lying on Mina’s thigh. Chaeng slowly got up not wanting to wake the sleeping Mina. She look on her phone and realize that they’ve missed the classes. She studies Mina’s face and smile to herself.

“Wait, why was she here with me?” Chaeyoung start to remember the dream that she got.

“Damn! She must have saw me crying.” Chaeyoung mutter under her breath and look at Mina once again.

Mina suddenly wakes from her nap only to find Chaeyoung sit beside her and staring at her. Mina gasp surprisely and comb her hair in shame.

“You still look beautiful even when you’ve just woke up.” Mina blush at this and fix herself up.

“Why are you here Mina?” Mina try to open , but nothing come out.

“You saw it don’t you?” Chaeyoung looked at Mina with a sad smile on her face.

“Y-You see. I’m actually not as perfect as what the other thought Mina. I-I’m actually just worthless.”

“Hey don’t say that. You know, I know that we just barely know each other and all but if there’s anything that you wanna talk with me, don’t hestitate Chaeyoung-ah, I’ll be here. I’ll listen to you.”

Chaeyoung smile at this and lower her head again.

“I used to have a twin.”

Chaeyoung face Mina again and see the later surprise face.

“W-where is she now?”

“She’s dead.” Chaeyoung smile bitterly.

“I-I’m sorry, I-I didn’t know.”

“Nah, don’t be. It happend long time ago anyway.”

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter